Rudd Gas Hot Water Heater / Unfair business practices!

I purchased a Rudd Gas Hot Water heater on Monday, Jan. 22, 2007 that had a 6 year warranty. It was installed by a plumber but now is leaking, we went back to the company that it was bought from which is Coburn Supply Co. In New Ibeira La. , they agreed to give us another one but refused to pay the price for the plumber to reinstall. I think that this is unfair to the customer and the plumber. A company as large and well known as this should stand behind their product.

Ju

Comments

Fr
  5th of Aug, 2008

Purchased garage door opener from Sears in Overland park, specificaly for auto remote, and after Sears installed it, it would not work with the car visor. Sears store manager, rude and unhelpful, refused to install new workable one, even after I agreed to pay more for upgrade. I will never shop at Sears again.

Ri
  19th of Nov, 2008

I have had a Rudd Gas Hot Water Heater for over 21 years and it is still going strong.

Ri
  19th of Nov, 2008

I have has a Rudd Gas Water Heater for over 21 years and it is still going strong. 50 gallon type.

Sn
  8th of Mar, 2011

warranty covers 1 yr parts and labor and then an additional 5 yr parts...read your warranty materials to see if this is accurate