Ruby Tuesdaythey are racist and prejudiced!!

T Oct 23, 2018 Review updated:

I am a professional Black man with a wonderful family. We went to Ruby Tuesday, last Sat and my son was wearing his Trump "make America great" shirt. Trump is the President of the US and YES we support him. The hostess said they dont have seats, we counted 8 tables empty and available!! She said to the other hostess - "do you see that kid with the Trump shirt, the parents are crazy" I wish my wife got it on camera, we would sue!! If an Obama supporter came in with a shirt or something supporting President Obama now, or under his time in office, this would be a National disgrace and make the News everywhere! Trump is PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES and NO ONE should be treated like this!! We were made to feel that my son was wearing a nazi shirt - this is CRAZY and insane!! SHAME ON YOU Ruby Tuesday!! YOU ARE RACIST AND PREJUDICED!!

• M
      Oct 23, 2018

Yes sir I couldn't agree with you anymore and they're letting their liberal and Millennials get away with too much stuff. It's going to cause them to go under and where I live at they have already closed their Cesspool "Restaurant" and I hope they manage to go completely under. There's no such place on this Earth for those kind of people that have no respect for anyone else.