Ruby Tuesday / service & food

1 120 Columbiana Drive, Columbia, SC, United States Review updated:

Me and My Husband got in from New Jersey to Columbia SC .Tired and hungry from an long road trip .Went inside establishment, we were greeted and seated by the host. Server didnt even recognize that we were seated(MISTAKE #1) Server finally comes over and introduces herself.after we were seated for 30 minutes(MISTAKE#2) DIDN'T receive drinks until like 25 minutes after ordering (MISTAKE#3) Food comes out luke warm and salad bar was very unappetizing..To leave out restaurant to the ER to find out food poisoning is what we both caught from there...Spoke with manager while on phone he had to tell employees in back to be quiet bc he was on the phone gave him me and my husband information for him to submit a complaint but never received a call, email, nor my refund regarding the horrible service and undercook food ...Smh i would like my refund of 60.83 ..Thank you

Yo
Jan 21, 2019

Comments

• Be
      21st of Jan, 2019

It is very shameful that you have to tell lies just for a refund. If you cannot afford to feed yourselves then don't eat out. Cook at home, visit a soup kitchen. Lying and pretending you got food poisoning just to get your meal for free is shameful.

• Mr
      21st of Jan, 2019

You were sitting waiting for a half hour before she came by? I would have said something about five minutes in. Left about five minutes after that if nothing was done.