Ruby Tuesday / racial slurs by waitress angela goodling

1 Somerset, PA, United States

Sat Nov 12th 2016 - Date of Incident
My family and I while traveling from New York had stopped for a meal at the Somerset Pa Ruby Tuesday Restaurant. As an African American family, we have had to endure plenty of racism in our lives which we attribute to many things, however, this incident I feel it is important to mention. We were seated and not more than 3 minutes after being seated and being given our menus, our waitress whom introduced herself as "Angela", left our table and made her way to the back. Another employee had propped open the swinging door to carry out a few salad bar items when we witnessed our server/waitress Angela state quite loudly to another employee while in the back "Of course I get the tables with the ###s" I immediately told my family to please go to the car and wait for me to return. I had made an inquiry to the the bar tender requesting our server's/waitress's last name in order to make the company aware of the severe disrespect and racial slurs made by this person Angela. The bar tender replied that our servers' last name was Goodling. We will be notifying the corporate office regarding this incident.

Ge