Ruby Tuesday / manager/customer service

Warrington, PA, United States Review updated:

We were in at the the Warrington Pennsylvania location on September 9, 2016 and were speaking to Tony the manager and he said that my needs were not important and was unprofessional. I was just asking some questions and he just kept repeating over and over again that my needs were not important.

Ka
Sep 11, 2016

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 11, 2016

Why don't you tell us the full conversation.

•   Sep 11, 2016

I would love to know what your 'needs' were.

• Cu
      Sep 12, 2016

This has no info

• Ka
      Sep 13, 2016

We forgot to ask for the receipt when we paid and we didn't realize it until we got back to our hotel and so on Sunday morning we went in and asked if it was possible for them to look it up because we needed it for work . the manager said that it may be able to be done but we can't give you a time frame because its not important . we gave them the total of the bill, the table number, and the time when we were in there.

•   Sep 13, 2016

So he did not specifically state "your needs are not important" he just advised you he could not promise a delivery date as it was a low-priority?

• Ka
      Sep 13, 2016

Oh no he clearly stated that he didn't have time to look and he said it was not important to the business and he would get to it when he felt like it.

• Ca
      Sep 14, 2016

I needed a receipt once for a restaurant visit (needed to submit to work for an expense report). I don't remember the chain but it wasn't this one. When I had trouble getting it, I simply called the credit card company, said I didn't remember going there, wasn't sure it was me and needed a receipt to verify it's accuracy. Until then, I was disputing the charge. The credit card company got me a copy within 24 hours. This tactic may not work if the visit has been over 30 days.

• Cu
      Sep 14, 2016

Good call CareyRL . I was about to suggest the credit card company. Strange I have never left a sit down restaurant without a receipt, and yes this is low priorty issue for a manager.