Ruby Tuesday in Fairview Heights Illinois. — service and food.
I was there with a family of 9 on [protected].
I ordered cheese fries and coffee. the first cup of coffee was very luke warm. took waitress forever to come back to see who needed refills, my neice wanted a refil of chocolate milk, and waitress said there is no refills on milk, have to charge full price for second cup.i had to wait 15 minutes for second cup of coffee which was bitter, and awfull. the chees fries loked like it was covered in burnt vomit, worse food I ever had. and the prices they charge on the menu, makes you wonder how they stay in business.
More Ruby Tuesday in Fairview Heights Illinois. Complaints & Reviews
- Ruby Tuesday - your commercial 
- Ruby Tuesday's - dresscode 
- Ruby Tuesday - awful experience 
- Ruby Tuesday - general manager 
- Ruby Tuesday - commercials 
- Ruby Tuesday - i am complaining about the service our family received on sun. may 8, 2016 (mother's day) 
- Ruby Tuesday - food
- Ruby Tuesday - salad food bar and entree
- Ruby Tuesday At Independence Mall - manager very rude 
- Ruby Tuesday - the whole service