Ruby Tuesdayhorrible service, stoned server

Me and my wife went to go eat for our 15 year anniversary at your restraunt... Little for us to know about the horrible service and stoned servers. We also would like to note employees smoking while on the clock trying to discreetly go out the side door. Our server shawn bloodsworth forgot to get me my alcoholic beverage and was still charged. Was told I could not talk to a manager.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Augusta, MEBesides this being the tip of my wife's and I horrible anniversary dinner. When the food was delivered it was served not cooked enough to top things off. Also we could not stand our servers rudeness. We just wish this restraunt had managers, servers, cooks that cared. We're never going back I paid for raw food and beverage I never got. Also we noticed the cooks weren't properly sanitary with no gloves. So disappointed my wife and I recommend all our friends to never come here.

Ja
Apr 28, 2017

Comments

• Mi
      May 02, 2017

Sounds like a bad experience. BTW: like workers in other industries, servers are entitled to breaks.