Ruby Tuesday / customer service

1 Wilmington, NC, United States Review updated:

My wife and I are seniors and frequent customers. We went Tuesday for their $5 promotion between 10-3. We got delayed by the bridge opening and closing in Wilmington NC. We arrived about 3:05. The manager would not make an exception, saying the computer would not allow access. I complained online and asked "Do you mean to tell me that the manager can't make a decision to override the computer? They replied but never answered my question. When I called corporate, I could not get a human to talk to. I left word for the marketing department, but of course never got a return call. This company could care less about loyal customers!

Po
Aug 1, 2018

Comments

• 9w

just a thought but 10am to 3pm is the time of that offer
    you did arrive after 3pm no fault of your own but still after the time for that offer was over

1st of Aug, 2018

Rules are rules. You’re not more special than any other customer

• Po
      1st of Aug, 2018

You two do not understand. I was so angry at my wife that I slapped her and punched her. Because of them she is thinking of leaving me and pressing charges.

• Om
      1st of Aug, 2018

@parwar No he didn't. The [censored] response above is from a troll account. replaced the L with a capital i so it looks similar but it's really just a saddo trying to make trouble.

1st of Aug, 2018

Yep, our resident troll. According to a website, the authorities are aware of it and defamation of business posts.

• 9w
      1st of Aug, 2018

@SubSquirrel seems more than one resident troll on here

1st of Aug, 2018

It’s really sad that a person posts fake stories that defame businesses because their lives are so boring. No family, no friends, no social life, just trying to stir up arguments. They gain glee from causing fighting. We shall see how gleeful they are when they’re sued and we ALL post the arrest story everywhere, especially their home location media website.