Ruby Tuesday / cold food

United States Review updated:

We went to Ruby Tuesday on March 20, 2010 at Philadelphia Premium Outlet Mall, Limerick PA. We went there for family dinner at 7:30 pm.

The food was served after 45 mins and was cold. When we informed the server of cold food, he got the manager. Manager apologized and told us that she will get it replaced.

We were surprised to get the same cold food was served back to us in 5 mins. We sent back the food.

What a bad service. I do not think manager was apologetic. I will never ever go to Ruby Tuesday in Limerick, PA

• Beets's Response, Feb 11, 2017

Your new salad bar is terrible. Bring back the cottage cheese, whole beets, sliced tomatoes. Your new items are no good. AlSO get little portion cups for the salad dressing. Add soup to the salad bar. Cut up chicken more protein items.

Ed

Comments

21st of Mar, 2010

We went to Ruby Tuesday on March 20 for dinner at 7:30 pm. The food came after 40 mins and was cold. When we told the server of it. Manager came to us and apologize it and told us that she will replace it.
    We got the same cold food back on our table after 5 mins.

We sent back the food.

I will never got to Ruby Tuesday in Philadelphia Premium Outlets in Limerick, PA.

• Go
      21st of Jan, 2012

. I was at Ruby Tuesday restaurant Washington DC by the 4200 Wisconsin Ave. yesterday January 20, 2012 at 5 PM. The attention was horrible the food cold and without quality. The Cauliflower’s sauce was watery the shellfish sauce diluted butter. The meat likes the fish cold and dry. We have been waiting 35 minutes to have our bill after the manager avoids the call of the waiter. The price for: Ginger ale small bottle $2.49, mix grill $15.99, coffee $2.49, tiramisu $4.99 without sauce, and a glass wine x brand $10.99. My wife plate: small bottle ginger ale $2.49, Shellfish trio $ 18.99, glass wine brand x $10.99 to this calamity the total was $ 76.36 dollars. I have three times soliciting the bill without an exit. At the end, I have paid and going away with a bitter feeling. I was celebrating the birthday of my wife. That was my gift to her help and patience with me. However, this restaurant is really a horrible cave.

• Ms
      14th of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Commercial with tbe triplets. They just killed most peoples appetites
    Columbia
    Missouri

Do you really think developmentally ill people makes you hungry? Three at that. Are you alright?

15th of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - restaurant service
    Miami Lakes
    Florida

poor service and food unprepared and tables unclean . the waitresses were unperfetional and food was served with the wrong order and several of the staff egnord us. We felt that we were racially profiled. twice we came to this restaurant and was egnord. We ask to speak to the manager and no one responded

15th of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Service
    Lauderhill
    Florida

Poor service, my appetizer arrived before my beverage I was close to the bar and I overheard the bartender say well they'll just have to wait. She proceeded to go from behind the bar and wait on more tables before my drink was even made. I will not return.

• St
    Ruby Tuesday - Pulling sponsorship
    rubytuesday.com

Please stay in the food business and stay of out politics, My 40 friends and their families will never go into a Ruby Tuesday from now on due to your political action with The Laura Ingraham show. Why would you be so ignorant! Just stay out of it! Sell food.. not politics!

• He
    Ruby Tuesday - Laura Ingram
    Concord
    North Carolina

Due to your dropping of support for Laura Ingram I will no longer be dining at you restaurants. We eat out 4-5 times a week and the are many other choices.

• Gi
    Ruby Tuesday - Management
    Lexington Va

We had a black male server. I think his name was Lamar. He is the best Server I have ever had. He kept a smile on his face, and had my husband and I in and out of there in no time. A male manager yelled at him for accidentally spilling a drink on a customer. The way he talked to Lamar was very uncalled for accidents happen.

• Ra

THANKS

• Ap
      21st of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - restaurant

My fiancé, my daughter and I went to eat at the restaurant in Warrenton Via. The plates at the salad bar were dirty. The food being served on the bar was not fresh. The waiter screwed up all of our orders. He did not bring any drink refills. I refuse to go back to this restaurant. I am highly disappointed and upset about this issue. Boycott. ..

• Be
      28th of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Irritating commercial
    Loma Linda
    California

Ok, the commercial with the 3 older ladies screeching about their deserts (while dressed like Betty Davis in Baby Jane) is so irritating that if I ever thought about patronizing them, there is a snowball's chance now. I'd rather listen to nails on a chalkboard or cats fighting. This is possibly the worst commercial ever aired.

28th of Aug, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Employees
    Goldsboro
    North Carolina

The employees in Goldsboro North Carolina are Rachet and ghetto they are playing around and gossiping. I walked in neither spoke hey how you doing or nothing both just looked at me. I mean what are you working for I don't understand

• Ru
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Manager
    Clarkston
    Michigan

I work at ruby Tuesday's in Clarkston Michigan. I've become very concerned with one of my managers, Alfie Obrain. He asked my friend when she worked there if she was a virgin, which led her to quit the next day. Also recently he's been asking me if I would like to buy drugs from him. He's making me very uncomfortable and I don't know what to do.

1st of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Smokey mountain Chicken
    Wrentham mas

I ordered the smokey mountain chicken and was given to me cold with the cheese not even melted and the manager didn't do anything or ask me if I wanted anything else so I didn't eat that night. They said they took it off the bill as they should have I never took a bite.

• Do
      2nd of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Never got my free coupon burger from email
    Sarasota
    Florida

I am so not happy that yesterday was my birthday & I always check my emails to I can have the free stuff. But well I never got my coupon to get my free burger.. is there you guys can do something send me a special gift...

• Ro
      4th of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Bait and switch
    Chesapeake
    Virginia

Military complaint nobody got back with me

5th of Sep, 2018
    Dayton
    Ohio

Food was gross and not much on salad bar it was empty not good for first impression since it was our first time there have to really think on spending 43.00 bucks again there on food. The service from waiter was great. But food was gross we didnt even eat half of it and paid 43.00 bucks to have a snack basiclly what it mounts to.

10th of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Disgusting food
    Vero beach
    Florida

We went to visit last night in vero beach and the salad bar was hot and there was flies on my food. Disgusting experience for 35.00. My daughters soup was disgusting. Uncooked cheese and that's the main ingredient . Chicken kids meal was okay . Mashed potatoes were grey and gross.

• Sk
      18th of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Employers treating employees poorly
    Shelby
    North Carolina

I have witnessed two employers on different occasions yelling at employees in front of customers while eating at Ruby Tuesday The employers were also using foul language. The way they were treating the employees was uncalled for . I've been told they do that often . They have been overhead saying employees are nothing they can be replaced !!

• Je
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Queso Dip
    Holmes
    Pennsylvania

I ordered the queso dip on August 17, 2017 and when I got home (25 mins away), it was less than half way filled.

• In
      2nd of Oct, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Commercial
    Hanover
    Pennsylvania

The restaurant in our town closed, but those TERRIBLE commercials with the woman who can't sing certainly wouldn't lead me to seek one out. Horrible and annoying.

• Ca
      15th of Oct, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - The entire restaurant
    Mebane
    North Carolina

The restaurant was not clean at all. They allowed a dog that was not a service dog at the table beside us. The bathroom had a leak that was dripping from the ceiling and a bucket catching the water. Service was horrible. It took over 20 mins for waitress to check on us and then she didn't give us any silverware to eat with. I'm very disappointed.

• Cy
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Broccoli salad
    Birmingham
    Alabama

Broccoli salad has been replaced bt Veggie Basil pasta. The basil pasta is terrible. Many people were asking yesterday "where is the broccoli salad?" and were told NO LONGER serving it. Please bring back broccoli salad and get rid of the basil pasta. Thanks.

• Ka
      4th of Nov, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - food quality
    Atlanta
    Georgia

my fiance and my son visited ruby Tuesday for my son's 18th bday after waiting 45 minutes for a table we order and when our food was brought out there was a hair in my son's baked potato our server never came back until she brought our bill to us

• Yo
      5th of Nov, 2018
    Ruby Tuesday - Drug use while serving costumers

I think a drug test should be issued on a Richard Wargo at the Pottsville, PA Ruby Tuesday. There's also assumptions of drugs being used while clocked in at work, as well. I wouldn't want him cooking my food all messed up. No wonder there's been several complaints about the food when he is working.

• Be
    Grand forks
    North Dakota

Your new salad bar sucks
    Bring back the cottage cheese, whole beets, sliced tomatoes. More protein cutup chicken. SM portion cups for dressing.

Ruby Tuesday - Cheese biscuits
    Bessemer
    Alabama

I am very upset that after the 1st of 2017 Ruby Tuesdays will no longer serve cheese biscuits. Cheese biscuits are the very reason I come to ruby tuesdays. Until they are served again you are losing a loyal customer.

• Fr
    Ruby Tuesday - salad bar and pricing
    Mechanicsville
    Virginia

The salad bar is no longer included with you meal and items have had price increases How do you justify a 20 % increase when food prices have been going down. The steak dinner is higher and now they charge extra for the cheese on the steak. We will look at other places to eat.

• Da
    Ruby Tuesday - Garden Bar Attendant
    Fishkill
    New York

i visited Ruby Tuesday's Fishkill
    today around 6:45 PM and found the salad bar empty and disgusting
    when I asked the Garden bar person for a refill of kale salad he rolled his eyes and walked away probably because he was chewing food in the dining room

will never return to a Ruby Tuesday ever again

• Je
    Ruby Tuesday - Long wait times, poor response
    Durham
    RubyTuesday.com

At South Durham location arrived at 6:03pm and told we would have a 10-15 minute wait. The restaurant is not full and we've been sitting here over 20 minutes without any word on getting a table. The staff seemed to not know what to do and when another patron asked she was told there was a party of 30 that they couldn't handle.

Ruby Tuesday - Gift card
    Pocatello
    Idaho
    Rubytuesday.com

Our son in Johnson city, TN. Got us a $50.00 for Christmas. We live in Pocatello, Idaho, where Ruby Tuesdays has closed with no notice. Now what? No ruby Tuesday anywhere close.

• Cl
    Ruby Tuesday - 3 courses for 12.99 menu insert
    Greenville
    Rubytuesdays.com

Extremely misleading menu insert. Photos above 3 great courses, one great price do not relate to what you can get. The items you can get do not even have photos on this menu insert.

• Au
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Ruby Tuesdays - Restaurant
    Homestead
    Florida

I love eating at ruby tuesdays at homestead it is a good hang out with friends and for them to close it down because they say its to much to fix the air..that is absurd..so now everyone is out of a job because of it..

• Mo
      19th of Nov, 2018
    Gainesville
    Florida

I ordered Chicken BLT with fries..
    The fries were cold and hard and the BLT was nasty