Ruby E Cook / Numerous Unauthorized charges

Phone: 1-800-654-7539

I signed on to the Google Legitimate Quick Cash.com website to try to do this business. I could not get the help I needed so I cancelled on April 20, 2009 a day before my deadline because I was still waiting for someone to help me get started. A few days later, they debited my account for the $39.95 monthly fee, plus the $9.95 for ID protection. Now today, May 5, they debited my account again for $12.95. This is getting so out of hand. Our funds are so limited - we are strapped and just trying to keep up with the bills and they are draining our account. HELP!!!
My phone number is: [protected].

Comments

5th of May, 2009

I had this problem last month from ordering the same CD online. The company will tell you that you agreed to their terms and conditions, which allows them to bill you for the three seperate programs. I never agreed to any terms or conditions except for paying for the shipment of the original CD. Contact your bank and have them cancel your ATM card and issue you another one. Then have the bank give you the contact number for the company that withdrew the money from your account. Contact them and ask to be removed from their program and have your money returned. They will gladly remove you, but will tell you that you can continue to use their services for the rest of the month since you have already paid. Don't accept this, and request that your money be returned. If they say no, demand it back and threaten to sue them. I had no problem getting them to reimburse my account, it just took about a week. If you still cannot get your money back, contact your bank and they may be able to reimburse you while they contact and possibly sue the company. Please be advised to start of calm and remember the person you will be talking to did not take your money, they just work for the company. This company technically is not doing anything illegal, just unscrupulous. They are hoping you do not notice the money coming from your account.