Rubin & Rothman / Total liars

Capital One contract R&R to come after me for my credit card. According the Susan who just called my cell phone - she states that I was served with court papers - I explained I was never served and she asked about my address. I asked what day I was supposed to have been served on & she asked me what it mattered?? I told her I was never served, she called me a liar & when she finally gave me the date - I had moved the week prior to that. They are full of crap - Liars and out to rip people off. How can they state they served you if they didn't #1 and they have no proof they did, because I moved and they have no signature? I finally got disgusted because she just wanted to yell over the top of me and hung up the phone.

Va

More Rubin & Rothman Complaints & Reviews

Comments

14th of Jul, 2008

The same thing happened to me. It was for Capital One and everything. I offered to make payment arrangements and she wouldn't have it. All she did was threaten me!

• Ms
      14th of Aug, 2008

i had a judgement against me. my wages were being garnished when i settled the payment and the judgement was satisfied i looked at all my paper work and noticed that they took and extra 500 dollars from me. now no one from their agency is returning my calls. they are rip offs...