Ruan M. Marinho YouTube / ruan marinho of develomark arrested for driving under influence

1 Southington, CT, United States Review updated:

Ruan Marinho is a self-proclaimed SEO expert that has a digital marketing agency called Develomark that is run out of 7 N Main St. in Southington, CT. He has no regard for others. He was caught driving drunk after he almost smashed into a ladies vehicle that had a baby and small child as passengers. He didn't even care, all he cared was about not getting caught. He had no regard for the lives of that baby or anyone else on the road.

Luckily the police in Naugatuck pulled Ruan Marinho before he could cause an accident and potentially kill someone. He was pulled over after he made an improper turn due to being drunk out of his mind on Old Firehouse Rd in Naugatuck.
That is how Ruan Marinho operates. He puts on a fake persona on his YouTube Channel that bears his name: The Ruan M. Marinho YouTube channel. In reality the channel is just there to feed his ego and arrogance. His true nature is selfish and narcissistic.

Upon pulling over Ruan Marinho the officer determined that Ruan Marinho was indeed operating his vehicle under the influence and arrested him. Ruan M. Marinho is not only a fake who portrays himself one way online, but he is someone who couldn't care less about getting behind the wheel drunk and putting people's lives at risk and almost smashing into a car carrying children.

Ruan M. Marinho YouTube

Dr
Oct 22, 2018

Comments

• Ka
      1st of Nov, 2018
    Best Best Advice +19 Votes

What a lowlife Ruan Marinho is. My mother was killed by a drunk driver, people like this have no respect for anyone else and dont even give a second thought to getting behind the wheel intoxicated.

They dont care whose lives they destroy, or how many tears a family sheds, how many Thanksgivings and Chrsistmas' go by without being able to see your mother or even hear her voice. They dont think about what can happen when they get behind the wheel intoxicated. Idiots like this need to think before they end up taking someones life through their careless actions.

8th of Nov, 2018

I was looking into Ruan Marinho SEO course and then I see this. Drunk drivers are inconsiderate trash, glad the police did their job taking this guy off the road. All I can say is WOW! Didnt know that Ruan Marinho was such a despicable person. Thanks to whoever posted this. You saved me the money and time.

• Ra
      11th of Nov, 2018

Yep, I just found this article it is clear Ruan Marinho true self. This does not seem like good guy that you can trust.

29th of Nov, 2018

Clearly he didnt even care about anyone on the road. This guy is way out of control. Saw him on YouTube trying to sell his SEO course. Maybe he should take a driving course and learn to not get in the drivers seat intoxicated...what a fool.

• Je
      11th of Dec, 2018

I saw this complaint and didn't really want to believe it since I was going to buy his online SEO course, but then I verified the info and its true. There are other reviews and articles Ruan Marinho has put out in order to try and discredit anyone who has exposed him for the liar he is.

Now I know the kind of person that is behind all that fake YouTube personality Ruan Marinho puts on to try and convince people to buy his course. Thank goodness I read about him before I bought the course. To Kayla above, sorry about your mother being killed by a drunk driver. People who drink and drive are some of the worst.

• Al
      16th of Dec, 2018

I met Ruan Marinho not long ago and its crazy how people put on such a fake attitude and it turns out that they are basically drunk drivers and try to scam people by selling SEOcourses that are useless.

Just goes to show how you really cant trust people at face value. Too many people are killed by drunk drivers and I have no respect whatsoever for drunk drivers.

• Lu
      6th of Jan, 2019

I was searching for this company online after being ripped off by them and I find a lot of stuff that is similar to what I experienced. If you look up reviews for Ruan Marinho and Develomark reviews you find other people who have been in the same situation.

I found an interesting article that explains how they run things. Here is link that someone else posted.

Seems like they do this a lot.

• Ls
      6th of Jan, 2019

I met Ruan Marinho briefly at a get together for SEo and marketers, not going to say where, but he knows where. All I can say is he is not very professional. He got hammered. Sure other people were drinking, but only socially.

Ruan Marinho got wasted and took it overboard. Many people said the same thing, although they may have been polite to him as a courtesy they said different after.

I didn't even know who he was, so I just look him up while there and turns out he drives drunk and was arrested for it. Not good, I was embarrassed for him.