RTU ProvidersThey offered their shares, but they haven't returned my money

1 Review updated:

I was contacted by the representative of the company RTU Providers. They offered me to buy time shares and transfer money in amount of $190 through Western Union. I was shocked that they scammed me. They promised money within 15 days, but it was lie. After 2 weeks they vanished somewhere and no news from them. Total rip off, so don’t trust to these guys. As well as post comments about your experience.

Ro
Feb 12, 2015

Comments

• Ca
      Feb 27, 2012
    RTU Providers - Money scam
    RTU Providers

Michael Hawkins called me and offered to purchase time share. He told I need to pay $142.12 via Western Union, but I found numerous complaints in Google, so I was lucky not to lose money with them.

• Fa
      Jun 18, 2012
    RTU Providers - Avoid like the plague
    RTU Providers

I was contacted by a Michael Hawkins and sent a offer to purchase for one of my time shares. I was asked to send $142.12 by western union and I would receive money within 15 days. However, I googled RTU Providers and found scam reports and also found another name that they apparently are doing business as. RTU Buyers. People have reported similar incidents. I have decided to not send the money.