RTO / Parrys Pookadai Road Transport Office Mrs C SANTHANAKRISHNAN Brought Money Without Give any receipt

1 2/115, Gangai amman Kovil Street karapakkamChennai KarapakkamTamilnadu, India

Dear Sir / Madam, I am Mr Boopathy Age 55/ Car Type Innova Gold Reg Num TN 11 Y 2266, Today at 6:00pm i take my car with my family members to parrys to buy wedding card shop sir, I have wrongly try to enter into a no entry U turn near parrys pookadai police station but i never Turn We don't know its a No Entry Zone at that Time, Mr C SANTHANAKRISHNAN RTO Officer Caught me and ask to blow to smell if i Drink, Yes i have taken a drunk at Morning 9:00 am sir, I Told to Mrs C SANTHANAKRISHNAN RTO officer Iam really sorry sir I can take apologies what Govt Act as given, please tell me sir i can pay a fine and i can take my son to take a car he ask me a money of Rs 5000 as a fine but we told to RTO officer i have only Rs 3000 only, And Finally Mrs C SANTHANAKRISHNAN RTO officer Brought a money sum of Rs 3500 and Gives a car key to me, I asked a receipt to Mrs C SANTHANA KRISHNAN RTO officer, He not answered well he told me to give Rs 5000 then only i can give you a Slip, , , we take a car and we back to home sir, , I have made a Drunk and Drive i agree sir but he trust me like a animal in front of my family i was so guilty sir i can pay a money over court also, , but i have to know that govt officers are all killing peoples sir, , kindly take a action i can come to any court and i can answer this problem how the officer treats me, , , Thankyou, Best Regards, [protected] [protected] Boopathy, 2/115, Gangai amman Kovil Street karapakkam Chennai - 600097

Re