RTCE Security / R.T.C. E SECURITY

1 QUEENS, NY, United States Review updated:
Phone: 718-685-1400

THIS COMPANY IS A HUGE SCAM. MY STORY IS THAT I WENT TO THE COMPANY. PAID 80 BUCKS. AND THEN ANOTHER 194 THAT THEY ASKED OF ME (IN THE BELIVE THAT I WILL GET A JOB BY THIS COMPANY THAT PAYS $11.40 AFTER I COMPLETE A SEUCRITY CLASS) COME TO FIND OUT THAT THE WHOLE COMAPNY IS A LIE. THE COMPANY SENDS U TO ANOTHER SECURITY COMPANY, GIVING U ANOTHER INTERVIEW. I DONT NEED ANOTHER INTERVIEW. I WAS EXPECTING THE JOB THAT WAS PROMISED TO ME. AND RIGHT NOW I AM CURRENTLY LOOKING TO TAKE THESE PEOPLE TO COURT. SO IF THERE ANY OTHER PEOPLE OUT THERE WITH THIS SAME PROBLEM I ADVISE U TO DO THE SAME, OR CONTACT ME AND WE CAN DISCUSS ANOTHER WAY OF BRINGING THIS FRAUD COMPANY DOWN.

Comments

• In
      15th of Jan, 2009
    RTCE Security - Fraud
    RTCE SECURITY
    Queens Borough Plaza
    New York
    Phone: 718-289-8002/8001

Please Please do not go to this place. It is a scam!!! They basically get $90 from you and then proceed to get more money from you by saying you need a certain certification that you dont have...Then after that they dont get you a job. The place is a joke...but sadly people think they are going to get a job. They call themselves officer this and that but they are not really officers...Please Please dont do it!!! If you think about it...have you ever seen somone in their uniform on the street??No...they say you are going to work in the city making 15 an hour but it is a lie...they are no good

13th of Mar, 2009

hi my name is Joanna I just recently visited this same company this pass Monday 3/12/09 and i felt it was kind of iffy too. but instead of listening to my gut feeling and just walking out i waited to be interviewed and just like you said they asked for additional money claiming it's for a fire gaurd class. which i was told is a scam to get money out of innocent people...but like i said i did'nt listen to my gut feeling and i gave them my money anyway... and i have a class tomorrow at 10am... im going to go to see what happens but if things dont go right i will be seeking legal actions to get this place shut down because a lot of people were coming in and out of this place, and times are bad people can't afford to be scammed.. we need jobs and we depend on these people to do the job they are paid to do... if you need to get in contact with me my e-mail is jpittman1985@yahoo.com... hope to hear from you soon..

• Mu
      23rd of Mar, 2009

wow i went to this place to and paid them 275 and still don't have a job yet this is crazy we need to do something about this asap

• Et
      23rd of Mar, 2009

hello my name is elizabeth torres i live in bronx and i also got scammed by one of these companies i paid 125 dollars and never got no job but a freind of mine told me about another security place called rtce in queens i told her hell no no way will i get scammed again but she started working with this company so i see that they really got her employment so i gave it a shot i went in there properly dressed with all my paperwork and spoke to a mr.rich he was a real jerk but i swallowed my pride and i stuck with it and now i am working on 100 park ave and 40th and i am doing alright so what im trying to say that its all about you and the way you do your thing

• Do
      1st of Apr, 2009

i just received a phone call from a very unprofessional. she ask me if i was serious about working. holding in my laughter i told her yes. she then asked if i had all these certificates FEMA, fire guard, 8 hour, 16 hour, i said yes to all... she told me i still need to take a training class. when i questioned this and advised her that i have never paid to work for a contract company and was curious as to why she told me that it was a training. this is when i told her that i have been working security for 13 years now and most of these certificates that she is requesting is not needed. that is when she went to get her supervisor to give me further information and the phone hung up i called back and was hung up on again... this is a fraud!!! many companies are doing this... you should never ever pay to work for a contract security company.

• Ry
      6th of Apr, 2009

RTCE are a bunch of fools.They just want to make money off of innocent people with security classes that arent really required by NYS.Anti-terrorism for example...Now ask yourself what the ### are you going to do if a terrorist comes in strapped with a bomb?Another one is metal dettection, now you gotta be pretty ###in' stupid to not know how to use a metal detector, their fake ### fire guard which you shouldnt let them ### you.The only fire guard certification that is valid is from the FDNY themselves.Homeland ###in security?If you a security guard working in a building, what the ### do you have to worry about homeland security?So be cautious with these ###s people, the only certificates you really need are the 8 and 16 hour certicates which satisfies the minimun criteria by NYS, and they charge like ###in $300 for the ###.I got my 8 and 16 for $80, these ### are rtce are unjust.Try this for yourself! Call rtce private, tell them your interested in a job, but you have every single certificate their is to have, and you also have your fire guard and security license, no matter what they ask you for tell them you have it.I bet you they will stall and try to get off the phone with you...why?because they have no use for you if you dont need their bogus ###in certificates.Be smart and be cautious, and whatever you do dont let these ###s lure you in their.

27th of Apr, 2009

I call this company because i saw an ad on the news paper at the begin I though it was some scan because they told me that i need it to pay 249 plus 75 dollars to get my 8 hr, 16 hr and fire guard. after that they told me that i was going to star working next week coming up. When i told my father that i had pay 324 for a job he almost kill me because he say that no body pay to get a job, i decide to come to my training pass my class and after i toke my training they send me to a residential area in the bronx because i told then that i want it to work in the bronx anyways when i got there. The manager of the building was waiting for me toke me in and now im making 12.50 per hour. I work in the morning from 8 to 4 pm. I know that things may happen to all the people here but everybody that i toke class are working, because i toke everybody phone number from the class that i toke in rtce because if we didnt get a job we where going to burn that place down. because no body play with my money.

18th of May, 2009

(( WHAT EVERYBODY NEEDS TODO IS FILE A COMPLAINT WITH
    Better Business Bureaus @ WWW.BBB.ORG ))

OR IF YOU GOT ALOT TIME IN YOUR HAND SO JUST CALL ONE OF THOSE NEWS CHANNELS LIKE HOWARD ON YOUR SIDE CHANNEL 11 OR FOX 5 AND EXPOSE THOSE ###..LOLZZ

I WAS ALSO SCAMED BY RTCE Security BACK IN 2004, THEY WERE ASKING ME FOR A DEPOSIT OF AT LEAST $125.00 DOWN FOR THE NEXT TRAINING CLASSES.. SO I ASKED WHEN I WAS LEAVING TO CHECK OUT WHERE THE CLASSES ARE HELD AT OR WHAT ROOM.. THE LADY THAT LOOKED LIKE A BIG FAT DIKE WITH A MOHAWK SAID, RIGHT HERE..SO GUYZ LET ME TELL YOU THE CLASS ROOM SIZE MUST OF BEEN THE SIZE OF A WALK IN CLOSET . AFTER SEEING ALL OF THAT WHILE I WAS LEAVING I DECIDED TO GO BACK IN AND GET MY DEPOSIT BACK AND THEY TOLD ME THEY HAVE A NO REFUND POLICY & ASKED ME IF I HAD ANY PROBLEMS WITH THE DATE OF THEY TRAINING... THAT THEY CAN ONLY RESCHEDULE ...AND THEY WERE MAD GHETTO AND UN PROFESSIONAL ...BUT IF WE ALL GET TOGETHER AND FILE A COMPLAINT TO Better Business Bureaus @ WWW.BBB.ORG AND FILE A COMPLAINT ONLINE ..AND TRUST ME THEY WILL INVESTAGATE ON THOSE ###S WHO SCAMED ALL OF US OUT OF MONEY.. I KNOW HOW EVERYONE FEELS..WE CAN'T JUST BLOG ABOUT IT ...WE NEED TO SHUT THEM DOWN FOREVER!!!

JOSEPH PEREZ
    BROOKLYN, NEW YORK

• Lo
      24th of Jul, 2009

Hello, my name is Lorraine Terry. I was scamed by the SAME man at a DIFFERENT company. It amazes me how they can smile in my face and then rip me off. I feel so hurt and stupid because I have gotten ripped off by 4 companies and I gave money to each of them. I do not understand how they could rip off people, sleep at night and then go to work to do the same thing. I am not worried because we all have to face judgement day and I wonder what their excuses will be when they face Jesus, king of all kings. These companies have done this to so many people. May God have mercy.

• Dy
      27th of Jul, 2009

I really appreciate everyone that posted their comments regarding this fraudulent company. A few days ago I received a flyer from a man in a security outfit "Employment Oppritunities: Armed and Unarmed security positions available. I decided to call the company, (718 -685-1400 )which had the extension of the person (Mr. Figueroa) who is in charge of hiring, and immediately some woman answers the phone. She transferred me to someone named Mr. Clark and he asked me several questions, name, contact information, if I had a HS diploma and if I possessed any certificates. I said that I had a HS diploma and will be graduating College next semester. I told him that I was interested in the job and I asked him what I needed to do. He said that there is going to be orientation tomorrow at 10:00am at 41-21 29th street and told me to bring a 90$ deposit fee. I called my parents and my father told me to to think about it. I decided to google the number and behold the first thing that appeared was RIP-OFF. So yeah ### it I'm not going to be attending that orientation.

• Bk
      20th of Oct, 2009

They did the same thing to me...they told me that i needed 125 for my uniform ETC...i went there stood for a hr for orientation with some bold ### name Mr. Richard's he tells us how he is the body-guard for Whippy Goldberg then takes us to interview everyone signally. Then tells me i have all i need just 149 for a class that is mandatory class, I told me i dont have that money, makes me call my father to ask him for the money tells my dad the samething he tells me that he haves a position for me and that i will get a contract with them starting me at 10 an hour. I took the class then they all play dum and sends me to other companys that wasnt even Hiring. If any1 needs my help in being a witness to them my Email is BKbedstuy709@yahoo.com

• Pa
      15th of Dec, 2009

my name is patrick n i jus recently wen to this company for a job. i went threw the whole thing n all i paid was my 80. n i WANT MY MONEY BACK ASAP! i spent this hard earned money on this bull crap. please contact me my email is daprinceofbk16@aim.com. please keep me posted on how far you are getting...

• Se
      18th of Dec, 2009

NYS LAW IS THAT IF YOU WANT TO WORK AS A SECURITY GUARD IN NY YOU NEED TO HAVE THE 8HOUR CERTIFICATION AND THE 16HOUR CERTIFICATION. THAT IS THE LAW. DO YOU THINK TAKING TRAINING CLASSES TO RECEIVE THESE CERTIFICATIONS SHOULD BE FREE? WHEN YOU ENROLL IN COLLEGE, IS IT FREE? WHEN YOU SEND YOUR KIDS TO PRIVATE SCHOOL, IS IT FREE? IF YOU GO TO A SCHOOL LIKE APEX TECHNICAL TO LEARN A SKILL, IS IT FREE? IF YOU TAKE A POTTERY MAKING CLASS IS IT FREE? NONE OF THEM ARE FREE...KNOWLEDGE COST MONEY...AND LIKE ETORRES SAYS, IT IS ALSO ABOUT HOW YOU DO YOUR THING...JOBS ARE NOT JUST GIVEN TO ANYBODY, YOU HAVE TO FIT THE BUSINESSES STANDARDS, AND BELIEVE ME, MANY OF YOU KNUCKLEHEADS DO NOT. JUST LOOK AT THE WAY YOU POST YOUR COMMENTS, YOU PROBABLY SPEAK THE SAME WAY YOU TYPE. LIKE ANY COMPANY WOULD HIRE A SMUCK THAT COMES IN FOR AN INTERVIEW WEARING A DOO-RAG OR WITH THEIR SHIRT UNTUCKED. GET REAL AND LEARN HOW TO ACT IN PUBLIC, NOT LIKE IN SOME STUPID RAP VIDEO. THIS IS THE BUSINESS WORLD YOU ARE ENTERING, NOT A CLUB.

• Ry
      18th of Dec, 2009

Listen "Security Jobs" as we can all can already tell you are from RTCE. While you are right about proper business conduct you are wrong on so many other notes. Why didn't you mention how you and your peers go on craigslist and advertise security "jobs" and "immediate" hiring, or " looking for 14 individuals to fill positions? I will say this very blunt you guys are a "Security School" not employers who actually fill positions, so why the ### are you ###ting so many people and ###ing them in the ###? The most you can do is give them a refferal paper and send them to a legit security employer who isnt even hiring at the time and what happens to that persons money then? Or why didnt you mention all your worthless fireguard, metal detector, anti terrorism certificates? By new york state law all that is required and recognized are the 8 and 16 hour certificates, and you guys even farly overprice those, you even try to throw in one of your ### certificates to charge an extra 100 dollars. So if anyone reads this comment you should have the common sense not to come to RTCE for nothing at all. They are a big rip off security school who pose as employers which they are really not. Dont even get your 8 and 16 hours over here its far too overpriced. DONT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH RTCE WHATSOEVER!!! YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY!!

• Sh
      29th of Jan, 2010

They almost had me. Igave the big black guy the 100 dollar deposit, and then he told me I'd be needing $249 more. Thats when I knew it was a scam. I went on google on my cell phone, searched the companies name and this site came up. I told him I'd changed my mind and would like my money back . he said "we cant do that, we already sent your I.D. to the state (###)." and I told him "but I have not signed any sort of contract, , and spoken word is not a binding contract. " ### told me "yes it is; In here it is." LOL. So he left, gave me some more time to think about it, thats when I snatched my application which had my adress, social security and my signature on it and stuffed it in my pockets because for obvious reasons that paper could be used against me. When he returned and I told him I'd like a reciept and my I.D. back he knew I'd be going to a lwyer, so he looked around his desk for my application and when he didnt find it he took me to the bursar and they gave me my money back and I was on my way. :]

• 77
      9th of Feb, 2010

I'll keep this nice and short cause we all have the same story...if we are gonna take legal action please email cause i want my money back as well. JROC1_JF@YAHOO.COM

• Gi
      23rd of Jul, 2010

Im in for whatever legal action. They deceived me with their add and called themselves LIC staffing. I always do my research, and could find anything on them. Until I stumbled across a forum like this describing the address I went to today. Now I know they are not LIC staffing, and if anyone sees that advertised, run far away. I saw the add on ebay, and now I spent 100 dollars and Bs. So, I am down for a class action law suit or some media coverage. We can not just talk about it. We have to be in it to win, FOR REAL! I should have known something was wrong when I was waiting in the box called a waiting a waiting area and I look in the glass door of the beverage dispenser, and I not only see soda, water, and candy, but cartons of eggs. Who the hell has eggs like that in a proffessional setting. I look at all these complaints and I also see they are charging people different prices for bogus reasons. I heard one person say, their deposit was for their uniform, and then I was told My deposit was to hold my place in class. What class? this place is so small, if any is claustrophobic, that would have been it for them. She said I start my cpr class on Monday. But, I am just going down there to give them a piece of my mind. Any how, Im ready for us to join forces, because they can't get away with this [censor].

• So
      7th of Aug, 2012

I need a refund because I never got my fingerprints done in time and now I have to leave the country due to a family emergency