RST & Associates / Avoid them

After renting an apartment that was under RST & Associates ' management for a year, I can now say that my experiences with RST & Associates were unsatisfactory, to say the least. The resident apartment manager of my building was impossible to communicate with. Not only did he lie to me, but he was extremely rude and shouted at me on numerous occasions. As a single woman, I felt intimidated and threatened by him and was at times concerned for my safety when I found that he had entered my apartment without my knowledge. Upon move-out, RST deducted ridiculous charges from my security deposit.

I would recommend avoiding properties under RST & Associates' management, or at least being extremely wary of their reputation. Be sure to ask around regarding the manager of your prospective RST building to ensure that they are competent and stable. In addition, I would document EVERYTHING regarding the condition of the apartment and your security deposit, management requests that are made and not fulfilled upon, and any other dealings with RST. I hope this helps prevent others from having to go through what I did with RST & Associates.

Ni

Comments

• Fa
      4th of Aug, 2011
    RST & Associates - Absolutely Abysmal
    RST & Associates

This is BAR FAR the worst management company I have ever encountered. The apartment manager repeatedly lied to me, the building was in a constant state of disrepair (after numerous promises to repair various plumbing issues). I was swindled out of HUNDREDS of dollars of my deposit. They are rude, dishonest, awful people. I would STRONGLY recommend avoiding them at all cost.