rss*grantsc.com / extra unathorized charges to my credit card

My husband wanted me to send for their grant cd. I allowed the $1.98 charge to my credit card. I was then charged another$59.95 that I didn't authorize. When My husband called them about the cahrges they said it was stated at the top of the page that you had 1 free week of services for one of their services and 2 free weeks of another and that you would be charged the 59.95 if you didn't cancel your memebership in that time frame. I read their disclaimer and there were no such charges or fees mentioned.

Comments

• Ji
      19th of Feb, 2009
    Rss*grantsc.com
    Florida

I order one grants information dics and was charged twice on my debt card. I want this charge returned to my acct today. I can't believe they charged me twice.
    Elizabeth M Wilcox 1267 altoona ave, springhill florida 34609

23rd of Feb, 2009

Look under "terms and conditions" on their website http://www.grantsupportonline.com/customer/index.jsp

It spells it out completely. You've got to be VERY careful with these kinds of "get free money" websites. Ask yourself, why would someone send you a cd for less than 2 dollars that could somehow make you rich. A healthy dose of skepticism is necessary.

• Ru
      25th of Feb, 2009
    RSS*Grantsc.com

This company has billed me 2 times for $59.95, and I had only authorized a shipping fee. Now I can get in contact to stop them from billing my account. Help !!
    I contacted my bank to freeze any further billing from this company.

• Su
      7th of Mar, 2009

I only authorized the $1.98 as well, and then like 10 days or so later, they charged an additional $59.95. I've been trying to figure out how to get ahold of them, ever since. If someone could give me a number, that would be helpful. nannette102001@yahoo.com

• To
      20th of Mar, 2009

Here is the number to cancel this ripoff! When I got the CD it didn't work no matter what I tried. In these bad times please be careful not to fall for this scam. When I called the number they were very short with me. When you cancel it takes 3-5 business days...or so they say to cancel. Tell the center you do not authorize any further credit card charges and call your credit card company immediately.
    866-528-6550

Honolulu
    Hawaii
    Phone: 808-735-7838
    RSS*Grantsc.com

Unauthorized Charge:(Charged Twice:$59.95).Cancelled account:March 03, 2009.Received C.D. Febuary 27, 2009. Was Charged Twice:Febuary 04, 2009.And Charged again on March 07, 2009$59.95 and$59.95.Also ChARGE TWICE:RSS*PaidSurveysDatabase:Febuary 11, 2009. And again onMarch14, 2009.Charged Twice:$17.45 and$17.45. YOU OWE ME A REFUND:$111.90 and$34.90.Return money to my account!! Thank you!!

• Ci
      5th of Apr, 2009
    rss*grantsc.com - Billing My Account

i have no idea anything and its on my account and i did not athorize this to be taken out of my account and i need it to be put back in

• Al
      1st of Jul, 2009
    rss*grantsc.com - Unathorized debit card charge
    Alvin A. Jackson
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania
    Phone: (215) 724 - 8775

In reviewing my debit card transaction history I noticed that their was an unauthorized $39.95 charge applied to my debit card by you "RSS*Grantsc.com". I'd like to know why this charge was applied to my debit card. Please respond via my email address "aj49tj75@yahoo.com" or my telephone number.

• Ju
      3rd of Jul, 2009

These are the types of people that are destroying America. I sure didn't see anything about monthly charges. (Probably a deceptively tiny script hidden in some small nook on the webpage) The form was very simple and nothing about a monthly charge jumped out at me. I have been unemployed for a few months now and all I wanted to do was further my education to make sure I qualify for the better job. These evil scammers are just speeding up the inevitable loss of my house. May what comes around Come Around! to everyone involved in this company!!! They aught to feel the struggle that they are inducing 3 times harder than what we are.!!!

• Ge
      23rd of Jul, 2009

I just called the number given on a previous post and the person showed me right where it stated that the membership must be canceled. He refunded some charges as a courtesy. Here is the verbiage from their website… I don’t know how visible it is when you are signing up but it does seem to be there.

7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you will continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $39.95 per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agree to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $7.45 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550

• Pc
      12th of Aug, 2009

You have debit my account for #39.95 which was not authurorized by myself. Reverse this charge ASAP.

• Da
      2nd of Sep, 2009
    rss*grantsc.com - Charges
    RSS*Grantsc.com

I am tired of getting charges every month from RSS*Grantsc.com and can not find the number or web page to cancel these charges. I have not idea how to stop this.

2nd of Sep, 2009

CANCEL your bank account or your credit card because, more than likely, they will NOT help you since you can't get in touch with the scammers.

NEVER, EVER answer a TV, Radio or an Internet ad EVER again or you will be sorry...AGAIN.

They are ALL SCAMMERS in one way or another.

• Gr
      8th of Oct, 2009
    Janice Y. Thomas

This company have been billing my account for about 6 months for $39.95 each time and I have not gotten one thing from them except a CD for grants. Now is this going to go on for the next 6 months? I have made a complaint with my bank about this but they said there is nothing they can do about it. I am pleading with you to stop this sort of thing from happening again.

• Gr
      8th of Oct, 2009

I think you need to find out where these people are and charge them with all of the thing they are doing to people. I am going to have to change my bank account number for this. This is wrong and they need to be charged and be made to give all of the money back to people.

• To
      12th of Oct, 2009

Dear Janice Thomas,

We would like to help you but with information you have provided us we cannot find your account. We request you to call on 866-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) and get your account cancel to avoid any further charges.

As for the charges when ordering the free CD, you have also signed up for a 7-Day Free Trial to the Grant Search Center membership site, which can help you get Government & Private grants using the tools and strategies inside. After the 7-Day Free Trial period, you continue to enjoy full membership at an affordable $39.95.per month billed automatically to your credit card if you do not cancel. You also agreed to the 14 day bonus trial to Paid Surveys Database for $7.45 a month thereafter, should you choose not to cancel.

We do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, and on the thank you page after placing your order. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Rest assured, this free trial offer can be cancelled at anytime during the trial periods or anytime thereafter by simply calling (866)-528-6550 (Mon-Fri 9.00AM to 6.00PM CST) or online as outlined. You can also cancel by going to www.grantsc.com

If you still have any concerns or question please call us on 866-528-6550 or you can email us at support@grantsc.com

Sincerely,