RSS*Grantsc / unauthorized charges to credit card

1 3422 B. Waialae Aven.Honolulu, HI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 808-735-7838

I order one grant information CD dics from Rss*Grantsc.com online their was no mention of a membership or charges for service or deadlines or the cost of any thing. Then three weeks later I get my bill from credit card Co. for $59.95 on Feb. o6, 2009 then again $17.45 on Feb. 13, 2009 . Then again $59.95 on March 09, 2009. All this time I have no heared noting from this Co. I called my credit card Co. and they said that they would check it out. Now I get a letter from my credit card Co. They said their was noting they could do about it because I did not canceled any service with Rss*Grantsc.com that I did not no about bacause all that I received from them is one CD dics. I belive I was Riped off just like hundreds of other people for being so stupid. Who would ever buy any service from any Co. unless they new what they were buying unless they were TRICKED into it. I thought I was only buying a CD dics with information on it about gov.grants for $1.98 cents.

Comments

• Je
      21st of Feb, 2009

My account is being charged for an amount just under $60.00 I have not agreed to any such charge.