RSS Publishing / unauthorized charges to my credit card 59.95 and unauthorized survey data base charge to my credit card

1 n5876 hargraves rdBurlington, WI, United States Review updated:

My husband sent for the cd on the fastest and easiest way to find government grant money. There have been unauthorized charges to my credit card of rss grantsc.com and a survey data base charge of 17.45 for two months. I called the phone number on the charge statement and an automated voice told me to go to the website. The only thing fast and easy about this scam is that they bare getting my money a fast and easy way. I want the charged removed from my account and I want it done fast and easy.

Comments

• De
      19th of Nov, 2008
    2232 South Nellis Blvd Ste 339
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 866 528 6550
    Grantsc.com

Was charged $59.00 instead of 1.59 which i agreed on to pay for shipping and handling for a CD. These charges caused my acct to default. and a fees charged. I covered 1.59 no 59.00 Please take care of this matter as soon as possible . I will check my acct for reversal on Thursday . Or I will contact you again.

• Ro
      12th of Dec, 2008
    RSS Publishing - false charges
    RSS Publishing CO.
    2232 South Nellis Blvd-Suite G3 #339
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 866-528-6550

It is a bait and switch deal. They tell you that you are going to get this disk for $1.98 and then on the Credit Card Bill it jumps up to $59.95 and then a week later there is another charge for $17.45 for a subscription fee. I was not informed at the time I ordered this CD that I was agreeing to these additional charges.

Robert A. Smiley

• Ni
      14th of Apr, 2009
    RSS Publishing

Advertise that information is free, just pay postage of 1.98. Then after the fact there is a 59.95 charge for the CD and charge for actually going on line to get any information. Thus there is no information that they provide that is not already free on the internet..

• Ge
      16th of Jun, 2009
    46 Hale St Apt 13
    Lincoln
    Maine
    Phone: 207-403-1390

RSS PUBLISHING SENT A GRANT CD FOR $1.98, AND THEY HAVE TAKEN $ 60.00 OUT OF MY ACCOUNT UNAUTHORIZED !!!...IS THERE ANY ONE OUT THER THAT CAN GET/GIVE ME INFO ON HOW TO STOP THIS BLLEDING OF $$$$$$$$$ ?? geopfillios@hotmail.com

• Ca
      8th of Jun, 2011
    RSS Publishing

ORDERED ON THE 30TH OF MARCH, CANCELLED WITHIN THE TIME FRAME AND THEY SAID THAT THEY NEVER RECEIVED MY CANCELLATION, THEN CHARGED ME 59.95 TWICE AND 17.45 TWICE ON MY BANK STATEMENT. I COULD NOT FIND MY CONFIRMATION NUMBER AND THEY SAID THAT THEY NEEDED IT TO CONFIRM THAT I HAD CANCELED. SOMETHING SHOULD BE DONE SO THAT I CAN GET MY MONEY BACK.