Comments

• To
      28th of Feb, 2009

applied for a cd for $1.98 and was also charged an additional $59.95

3rd of Apr, 2009

Applied for $1.98 CD and continually billed $59.95 monthly. Their web site will not allow me to council my membership. Hope my bank will help me out.

• Ka
      8th of May, 2009

Authorized the $1.98 charge but I have been charged an additional $59.95 and $17.45.

• Li
      18th of May, 2009

Did you find out their phone # ? If so, please post it.Same problem! Thanks, Linda Dodaro

25th of May, 2009

They did the same thing to me...how do I get a hold of these people????

• Km
      9th of Jun, 2009

Same story here's what i found out

- You can call your banks anti fraud department and file a claim for a fraudulant charge, the company will be required to give your money back, including any overdraft or fees associated with the anti fraud case.
    - My bank (Bank of america) knows this company RSS grants by name and told me they havew had to file anti fraud claims against them in the past.

THE CORPORATE OFFICE NUMBER FOR RSS GRANTS:::::::::::::::1-866-528-6550::::::::::::::CALL AND COMPLAIN TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT!!!

I found the RSS Grants staff to be extreamly rude, and also got the impression that they know for a fact that people are getting charged for a service that they cannot use. I was told that it was my own stupidity for not reading the terms and conditions. However being that i was lead to believe that they could help me get a greant to save my home, and no such information was readily available to me after paying for thier services thats what constitutes fraud.

I will be calling my local news stations investigative reporting office to pass this information along, I will not sit by while this company rapes the good hard working people of this country that are just trying to get thru hard times.

I hope this information helps someone else out,
    God Bless-
    KMC from Lacey, WA

15th of Jun, 2009

They did the same thing to me.I bought a cd for$1.98 with my credit card and they keep charging me $39.95 monthly plus their charging me for paidsurveysrss $7.45.Does anyone have their phone number so i can call them?

• De
      31st of Jul, 2009

Boy is it nice to know I am not the ONLY one who seemed to have gotten suckered by this $1.98 CD deal!!! I too am getting slammed for $39.95 plus was charged $33.00m overdraft fee from my bank as well!! This is the second time this has happened so I now figure that the $1.98 CD has now cost me approx. almost $150.00!! I am also going to file through my bank a dispute claim as well as report them to the Better Business Bureau and whoever I can find who is willing to listen!!! Good luck to all of you out there in the same predicament as myself. Would certainly love to hear how some of you guys faired in your fight against this low-life rip off of a company!
    Respectfully,
    DLS from Long Beach, CA

2nd of Aug, 2009

THE SAME THING HAS HAPPEN TO ME LAST FEBUARY AND I'M STILL FIGHTING THEM. FIRST I ORDERED THE C D FOR $1.98 AND USED MY DEBIT BANK CARD, WHEN I DISPUTED THE CHARGE THE BANK TOOK THE CHARGES OFF MY ACCOUNT AND THEN A FEW WEEKS LATER THE CHARGES WAS ON MY CREDIT CARD SO I DISPUTED IT AGAIN AND RSS GRANTS SENT THEM PHONEY "SCREEN SHOTS" TO SHOW THAT I PLACED A ORDER SO THE CREDIT CARD IS GOING TO PUT THE CHARGES BACK ON MY ACCOUNT UNLESS I CAN SHOW MORE DOCUMENTATION. HOW THEY GOT MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT NUMBER IS UNKNOWN. GOOD LUCK TO ALL OF YOU VICTIMS OUT THERE

8th of Aug, 2009

The same thing happened to me j ust this past week. I paid the $1.98 and then they took $39.95 out of my bank account without me authorizing them to do so. Icalled tehem twice and told them it sounded like fraud to me. The people I talked to was very rude. We did finally get th e cd after th e 7 day free trial and could not get the cd to open up. I hope we can get this straig htened out with our bank and they don't rip us off again in trying to take money out of our account.

rak
    Zullinger, Pa.

16th of Aug, 2009

yea !!! all it takes is to call the credit card company and raise hell with them if they want to side with rss*grants and i told them that this was a fraud and i was not going to pay anymore on my account if the charges were not taken off, i said that i was retired and i would go to canada and they would never find me, so after an hour of this the little guy said he would take the charges back off and issue a new card.
    just keep the pressure on them and do what you said you will do...good luck ! we will see if this is the end of a bad dream.

• Bo
      6th of Nov, 2009

File a complaint with your state attorney general and every consumer agency that you can find.
    These people are fully aware of what they are doing. The SCAM is not to sell you a CD, it is to get your bank card info so they can bill you in the "free-trial" offer that makes you responsible only IF you can read thru the very fine print.

They know what they are doing.

Get a copy of the e-mail reply from when you joined. Take that to your bank and demand a refund of the charges. If they refuse, go to the attorney generals consumer division and file fraud complaints. Maybe with the bank too.