RSS GRANTS / was charged additional 39.95 not authorized

1 nv, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1866 528-6550

this company is a scam they ask for 1.98 then charge yu 39.95 additinal they are scam artist there number is [protected] i had them refund my money and they said i authorized this i did not authrize any thing but 1.98

Comments

• Sv
      13th of Mar, 2009
    RSS GRANTS - Over Charge
    Samantha Vanvickle
    Dresden
    Tennessee

I have been overcharged on my debit card of the amount $59.95, I only paid for the min. price of $1.98 for the shipping of the CD ROM. This is ridiculous that you would overcharge for a membership fee that was not even wanted... Can you please refund $59.95 back into my account...

• Jp
      13th of Mar, 2009

I also order a CD for $1.98 got two billed for $59.95. But, I also got a 2nd bill for $17.45. When I caalled the clerk asked for my name and address. Then without another word from me she said, "you were billed for $59.95 becuse you missed your 7-day trial limit and you were biled $17.45 becuse you missed your 14 day trial limit. If you havn't gotten your bill for 417.45 yet check your credit card.

I have a credit dispute issued and I have canceled my card to protect myself. I suggest you do the sam.

19th of Mar, 2009
    RSS GRANTS - unauthorized bank withdrawl
    Jon Scott

I authorized a one time withdrawl of $1.95 . nothing moer was supposed to be taken . I want my money back .