RSP Global / Took money immediately and then unresponsive

1 P.O. Box 5826Tallahassee, FL, United States Review updated:

Ordered and immediately paid through PayPal $72.05 for portable speakers. Paid to a different company name (Worship Empire LLC).

No order confirmation, no shipping information. Online account showed item in shopping cart. Had to write numerous times, and then was told error on website showing item in cart. Still not rectified, still no response, still no item, and now account is no longer active.

I have threatened the BBB, and still no response.

No phone number for this company and not sure if it is a valid company. I can't find complaints against them.

Ol

Comments

• Br

Company information:
    RSP Global
    P.O. Box 5826
    Tallahassee, Florida
    idigitech.com

I ordered some christmas gifts for my nephews on this same site and the EXACT same thing happened to me.

I'm going to call my bank and see what I can do about the funds and I'm DEFINITELY going to submit a complaint to the BBB.

I couldn't find a number either, just the paypal one that was on the order confirmation from paypal. And now that I've done some research, that number seems to be fraud.

• Tw
      17th of Dec, 2008

I ordered a canon powershot battery charger on 12/02. on 12.03 I went back to the website to check to see if it has shipped and the website was down. I immediately emailed this company and got a response. Said web was down due to server and they would get my order out asap. on The 14th I emailed them again and nothing... Ive emailed them 5 times since then and still nothing... This was a huge ripoff... I know they are ON EBAY AND CRAIGSLIST and I am calling the tallahassee police department to file a report with the fraud division as you should too... their PO BOX is 5826 Tallahassee Florida 32314-5826.

• Tw