RS2Happy.com / Fraud and scam

Sellers are not responding to my messages. Several have bounced back as invalid addresses. Paid for 3M in Runescape money to be downloaded to account 3 days ago. Nowhere on their website does it state that you authorize permission for them to go into your account and play the game to attempt to WIN you your money. Gamer had been on account since Friday 1730 CST US, finally got off this morning after not only LOSING my son's 300K and all his armor, got him killed, and of course, NO 3M for which we paid. To make matters worse, PayPal is protecting their client's (not me, the gamers) identity. Corporate HQ consumer rep. refused to release any contact info., or even tell me which country their LLC is registered. Have filed dispute with PayPal -- will see what happens. PayPal is not looking to squeaky clean, either.

Va

More RS2Happy.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

28th of Oct, 2008

This and many other sites are scam sites. I ordered 1 mil ages back. Its been 5weeks and still no sign of it. My account was locked but I've recovered it. We need to get these scam sites closed. They stole £2.11 off me. Trust me you've lost your money for good. The bunch of crooks.

• Za
      16th of Nov, 2008

well dang, i just ordered 3m myself and i never recieved it either

• Qa
      17th of Nov, 2008

i paid for 10mill +1mill extra i got in 1 week it does work and lsten whats your cb level ow you justy give it time :)

• Qa
      17th of Nov, 2008

and i paid in english money thats £ from england :P :)
    and you never now sumtimes they may die but try there best ow well

• Tr
      23rd of Nov, 2008

I ordered 8 mil and i recieved it in 30 hours. It worked great. i recommend it to everybody.

• Ju
      26th of Nov, 2008

i just sold them my account...bad move im guessing...been 3 days and no sign of them actualy buying it..il give em 1 more day before i recover it with my recovery questions.

• Ga
      29th of Nov, 2008

I orderd 4M from them and it came within 40 hours...worked great for me.

I recommend it to everyone.

• Lo
      29th of Nov, 2008

nice lie i have ordered 7 times from that site and i have got all the things this site is a frod but true most sites are scams

• El
      1st of Dec, 2008

None of them are scams because the sights and farmers are all based in japan. And online Real world item trading is legal over there, so theres no need for them to scam.

If any of you did how ever, then you obviously gave them wrong details. I have orderd over 100mil all together and it all came because of the simple fact jagex cant do ### because its legal over there, plus with there technology of re-writing infinite I.P addresses its rare your account gets locked.

• Mi
      27th of Jan, 2009

i ###ing ordered ###ing 2mil and i picked gold farming and they ###ing sold my ###ing armour my rune boots my rune scimmy my rune 2hd sword and my ###ing dragon dagger(p++)then they try to hide it in g-e i think they ###ing take peoples stuff and sell it on there websites like the equipment they sell and they didnt even ###ing raise my strength or my defence or attack only get oak planks?WTF?

• Me
      15th of Feb, 2009

Me and a friend both ordered 1 million last week and got it within a day (even though it was supposed to come within an hour). I actually got about 50k over a million, although they did sell all the oak logs and planks I had in the bank. But I was just selling them anyway so it saved me a job tbh.
    They did state that you could choose to raise your melee XP's, but whoever used my account only got and sold planks, and on my friend's account they mined appeared to have been mining gold.
    But they did deliver the goods and saved me a lot of time so I can't complain :)

• Al
      23rd of Feb, 2009

This site SUCKS, I sold them my account, they essentially stole it. I gave them the info 2 months ago and they keep telling me, oh you should receive it in 8-24 hours, our manager is not in, IT IS A LIE!! they stole a lvl 125 from me and I'm going to get it back, i feel bad for them, if this any more serious than a game i would so sue them.

****DO NOT SELL OR BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS WEBSITE, IT IS FRAUD AND SCAM****

18th of Apr, 2009

Well ive used it once, i just hope they didn't scam becuase i was assertive with them. BE ASSERTIVE! keep going to the LIVE HELP and be ASSERTIVE. dont buy more than 5 mill, dont use farming gold. Dont buy or sell accounts just buy cash. and tell them you can recover your account if anything gos wrong. give them an assertive email after youve given them the accoung. hide all your good euipment in runescape, put in your friends list: dont.lose.my.good.equipment. = your fine ;)

• Ir
      20th of Apr, 2009

I bought 12m on my lvl 122
    they said that they will do it in 60 hours...
    they done it in about 62 hours...
    im glad that they dont scam or do anything wrong with your account
    at first i thought they bot it but i followed my account to drags
    and talked to them... rs2happy best website to buy rs cash

• 00
      27th of Apr, 2009

i sold my rs account to rs2happy.com 3months ago they promised they will pay $114.97 for a lvl 120 with 1 summ.to this day i havent recieved not a penny, this site is a huge scam.but all you can do is learn from others and or from ur own mistakes.

• Br
      25th of May, 2009

i sold a level 138 to these scamers for 785$ i thought it might work, untill now!!!its be 3 freakin years and i havent got any cash!dont sell accounts or do anything for this website!!!

• Lb
      29th of May, 2009

I am yet another who was scammed by this website. My grandsons account was put on their site on consignment. Account sold approx 3 weeks ago now and no payment received. I urge anyone who has been ripped off by this company to file a complaint with the Internet Complaint Centre - the more the better! Lyn

• Ya
      31st of May, 2009

rs2happy tries to scam and fraud you,

they do not auto send the money if you sell accounts, you most go to live help for about 10x to begg for your money...
    i even had to say few times i would sue them if they weren't gonne pay me.
    If i asked after there boss, they said he always was sleeping. cuz those live help employees are so FKED UP, They don't do ###, they DON't even try to help you.

if you ask something, first you gotta wait 1hour, then they say something stupid, that you gotta wait longer (though my waiting peroid was over), its all a scam so you don't get your money.

RS2Happy = scamming fraud.

now i can't even go to there site... still waiting for my money that i would get for my account.

DO NOT BUY SELL THERE, 85% get ripped off...
    and don't rely on there statements "'that are from sadisfied customers" ... cuz they just scam you. you most be lucky if you get helped fairly...

(sorry for my bad language)

• Ya
      31st of May, 2009

RS2happy is a big scam.

if you sell your acc there, it says they will send the money after 15days.

i waited 20days then wen't 10x to there live help (wish is the worst live help on this planet)

they don't even try to help you there. first you gottta wait 1hour before they respond, then they say [censored] like: you have to wait longer
    (though my waiting period was long over)

after complaining and going to live help for about 10+, even saying i would sue them a few times, they finnaly payed me.

my second acc i sold there (don't ask me why i wen't there again, very dumb of me)

i never got my money.. live help don't even respond, i waited 30days already, still no money

now i can't even enter there site...

• Hm
      8th of Jun, 2009

holy ### your right they stole my account and raped my sister!!!