RPT FREE SCORE/ID PROTECT / TOOK MONEY FOR FREE SCORE

1 Boca Raton, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8778342830

I wanted a free credit score. When I googled this, several names popped up. They only required a dollar for a free trial which is for seven days. I was fine with that. But they wanted my credit/debit card for security purposes, I did not know they were going to take $28.95 out of my account without my permission. I want this money back on my card. I did not sign up for no memebership or give them permission to do this. And to top it off they didn't just take one dollar they took two dollars. One was for the free score the other was tor rpt id protect. Whaterver that is. I feel I have been scammed. I want this resolved now.

Cl
Mar 09, 2013

Comments

May 09, 2013

I have had 29.95 put on my credit card for the last few months and have no idea why, I have not signed up for any of these services, I have tried and tried to find out where the heck this is coming from and today is first time I have found something useful. I want ALL my money back!

• Lp
      May 05, 2014

I was trying to get my free credit score and I did agree to a $1.00 charge for seven days, now I was charged $28.95 you flipping companies that act like you are so HONEST guess again you are a fraud now I want this $28.95 put back in my account. It just makes me sick you can even be online, the government has they hands on everything else why not you frauds out there!!! Please refund me!!!

• Mu
      Aug 15, 2014

I dont know what the hell is wrong with his company, the charged me 29.95 last month and again this month 29.95 plus 9.95. I dont know who i have to talk to but i want my money back! THIS IS NO JOKE.

• Je
      Aug 26, 2014

I have been charged 20 - 40 dollars per month for 3 month now from this company. I got re directed to the site applying for a job. I have tried to cancel membership and they still charge. I would like them to stop and get my money refunded. Money is tight in my family and this is a low blow.

• Er
      Sep 11, 2014

RPT freescore clearly totally fraudulant operator. I used to live in USA and for $1.00 wanted to ensure no debt left behind.
    RPT Freescore add asked for $1.00- No problem- Gave them my credit card details - ONLY to find I got charged $29.95

Today I got onto Google- WOW- Clearly a criminal operation at RPT Freescore.
    Bank advised it to be a monthly recurring event

HOW do I prevent further charges ?????