[Resolved] RPO Pune / Delay in Passport issue

1 India Review updated:

I have applied for additional booklet of Passport in RPO Pune on 05 June 2007. My File reference No is B007382. As I have to travel to other country in the last week of June. I Need the passport urgently.

The passport authorities in Delhi told me that the additional booklet generally will be dispatched in two days from application. I have checked the status of my application on the website but it keep saying that the Police report is awaited. I have made inquiry in the local police station as well as in district police headquarters , but they are saying that they have not received anything about my application from RPO Pune.

When I am trying to call to RPO Pune, no body picks the phone over there. I have tried already there three different Nos.

What should i do ?

• Resolution statement

resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved, resolved,

Comments

25th of Jun, 2007

I ordered "Ferrari Styled International Branded Rain Jacket Suite + Free Ferrari Bag worth Rs 200" in rediff shopping on 1st June 2007. It's not dispatched still. I did this order well before the monsoon. It's started too I don't know what to do. There is no option to cancel or talk to customer care. If I write a mail to them they will respond after long time. Also they displayed the status "dispatched", it's absolutely wrong.

• Ab
      9th of Oct, 2007

Pune Passport office? God knows, what they do. I am also waiting for passport of my wife from last 4 months. Originally this suppose to be despatched by 25 Aug. And then It started within a week's.

Kick them all and make all privatetised. Atleast you will something on right time.

• Ga

Name: GANESH SUDHAKAR JADHAV,
    File No. PNE-P037598-10,
    D.O.B: 12-05-1965
    Place of Application: Pune
    Status: Police Report has not been received.
    when contacted with police department (Pimpri Police Station) file has been dispatched from there.
    Since i am in urgent need of passport for company visit to abroad please do the needful & take necessary action.
    Regards,