RPO, KOLKATA & AHMEDABAD / Passport seized at Kolkata Airport

1 29, shraddha nagar, Gotri Road, BarodaBaroda, India Review updated:
Phone: +919974774939

Sir, my passport seized at Kolkata Airport. they told me that my pp no. A2106023 is matching with someone else. My pp is 10 yrs old. i m working in Dubai from last 4 yrs. I travelled many times but it didn't happen earlie. Till date i haven't received my PP from RPO kolkata. please help me out, otherwise i may loose my Job. Thanks.

Comments

• Am
      14th of Mar, 2008

There is one fraud comany at Ahmedabad named Sanework Technologis. It recognized it self as Profitable solutions provider. On comanies web site, you will find so many fake things like Quality, Products and Services. But, its actual business is cheating client and employees. Comanie's CEO Mr. Patel is hiring highly paid employess and get done one project within 15 to 25 days. Project become live without any documentation and then he just blame to employees for any silly reason. He exploits employees so much and force them to leave the organization before month or within 40 days so, he don't require to pay to employess salary. This is happening frequently. Company offer high salary initialy to employess. When employee join and work for one month he/she doesn't get anything. Company hiring employess in big numbers. This is serious issue. Company and his CEO play with employees career. This should be bring out so, no body go for interview and cheatad by company. CEO may close the company after earning so much from employees. This should be stopped. Pls do needful if any body can do.