RPO Chandigarh / passport error

India Review updated:
1.65
I have Applied my passport in Jan-2008 in RPO Chandigarh and i am living in ludhiana. after one month my police varification happened at ludhiana it self. after 15 days when i check the status on the net i got information that your passport has been dispatch with this date with postel registation no ---. but after that when i didnt get my passport after 10 days then i inquire about the same in Speed post office chandigarh and from there side i got reply that you passprot has been dispatch to some MOGA address. when i found this mail i got suprised i am living in ludhiana how my passport can be dispatch in MOGA. to cleart the matter i personaly went to RPO chandiarh and when i see his system i be surprised totaly all the inforamtion expect my name and date of birth was belongs to some other person including address.
i am working in and export house as executive exprots and i m planing to go on business tour i have fix some meeting but due to negligensy of RPO my all meeting being delay and my tour became cacel.
when i asked to RPO please issue me new passport with correct purticular then they reply first if we get back the passprot which we have dispatch then only we can issue new passport.
any one tell me in this where is my mistake its a mistake of RPO but they are hrassing people by there own mistakes.
any one tell me how i can get passport fast.

Regards

File Ref. No-chdw03000607
Name:AAMNA BAGUM
Application Date :02/06/2007
Status :Please contact RPO to know status

Grievance : ITS BEEN 14 MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY PASSPORT WITHIN 3 MONTHS BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS AAMNA, MY REF.NO-, 9703000607MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS kissantrading@yahoo.co.in
Aa
  12th of Aug, 2008
File Ref. No-chdw03000707
Name:Tahir Ahmed
Application Date :02/06/2007
Status :Please contact RPO to know status

Grievance : ITS BEEN 14 MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I WILL RECIEVE MY PASSPORT WITHIN 3MONTHS BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS Tahir Ahmed, MY key.NO-9703000707MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS kissantrading@yahoo.co.in
De
  6th of Oct, 2008
my name is devender kumar, i applies for passport in 2007 year, but till yet i m not recevied my passport, the only problem considering my passport is my college, rpo send me letter to send a bonafied certificate from college along with 2 pp form furnish with my college address and i send them all document including my bonafied certificate, after that a police inquiry also take place in my college.but after that also they not sent my passport.when i check my status and mail them about my passport they say that again asking for a bonafied certificate from college again with 2 pp form.why they need again these certificate when all inquiry related to this is compltete including a police inquiry also complete.my college in faaridabad and i m a hosteler their but now i m a final year student and not living in hostel because last semester is training semester and now i m training in gurgaon.plz tel what i do and how i get my passport.
De
  6th of Oct, 2008
my name is devender kumar, file ref no=z361374, i applies for passport in 2007 year, but till yet i m not recevied my passport, the only problem considering my passport is my college, rpo send me letter to send a bonafied certificate from college along with 2 pp form furnish with my college address and i send them all document including my bonafied certificate, after that a police inquiry also take place in my college.but after that also they not sent my passport.when i check my status and mail them about my passport they say that again asking for a bonafied certificate from college again with 2 pp form.why they need again these certificate when all inquiry related to this is compltete including a police inquiry also complete.my college in faaridabad and i m a hosteler their but now i m a final year student and not living in hostel because last semester is training semester and now i m training in gurgaon.plz tel what i do and how i get my passport.
An
  30th of Nov, 2008
this si anand bathla, i have applied my passport on 1st jan, i m not geeting any status for last one months, before one month they were showing passport wiil be dispatch i one week my file num. z39424807
Hi
  19th of Jan, 2009
ITS BEEN ONE MONTHS I HAVEN'T RECIEVED MY PASSPORT, AND ALSO THERE IS NO STATUS DISPLAYED ON THE SITE, KINDLY LET ME KNOW WHT IS MY PASSPORT'S STATUS, I WAS TOLD THAT I BUT I HAVEN'T RECIEVED IT TILL NOW, KINDLY DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS IT IS ALREADY TOO LATE.MY NAME IS HIMMAT RAJ, MY REF.NO-, L00356308. MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS 82saini@gmail.com
Jo
  8th of Jul, 2010
Station CHANDIGARH last updated on 18-05-2010
File Reference Number : CHD-Z150193-10 Application Date : 19-04-2010
Applicant's Name : HARMEET KAUR Applicant's Date of Birth : 23-03-1990
STATUS :

CALL ON THIS OFFICE, ON ANY WORKING DAY, BETWEEN 10.00 A.M. AND 12.30P.M.FOR COMPLETION OF THE PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM. PLEASE ALSO BRINGORIGINALS OFALL THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED WITH YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION FORM.

PLEASE SUBMIT ATTESTED COPIES OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS SUBMITTED ALONGWITH YOUR PASSPORT APPLICATION. THE RUBBER STAMP OF THE ATTESTING AUTHORITYSHOULD CLEARLY INDICATE THE NAME, DESIGNATION, OFFICE AND PLACE OFPOSTING.

where to call if i call on this no no replay at all

Tele-Enquiry Service

Regional Passport Office, Chandigarh has also started Tele-Enquiry service. With the help of this facility, applicant can know the status of his application form / general enquiry through telephone. Please dial the following telephone numbers to access this facility:

0172-2601451
0172-2601454
0172-2602362

its indian service ???
Mo
  5th of Aug, 2011
file no CHDAOO757510 MOHAMMAD ASLAM C/ONAHAR FIBRE LTD VILL JITWAL KALAN TEH MALERKOTLA DISTT SANGRUR PUNJAB DATE 5/8/11 DEAR SIR MY PULICE VERYFICATION COMPLETED BEFORE TWO MONTH BUT MY PASSPORT NOT SEND I HAVE RECEVE A LATTER SUB PASSORT ADALAT BUT DUE TO MISTAKE OF COMPAY PION LATER RECEVE 40 DAY LATE SO PL GIVE ME SUGGATION AND MY PASSPORT STATUS NOT SO NET SO PL HELP ME MOHAMMAD ASLAM