RPO BANGALORE / FRESH PASSPORT STATUS / DETAILS UN-AVAILABLE IN SITE, PASSPORT NOT YET ISSUED

1 IN Review updated:

I have submitted my Fresh Passport application on 24/07/09 in Srirangapatna(Mandya, dis) Post Office and got police verification done on 4/08/09 at Srirangapatna, this comes under RPO BANGALORE from the date till now no information is available on STATUS in Website provided by them / no details are available with Police Station / Post Office.

My deatails are as follows file no: bngw40003609, key no: [protected], receipt no:ee366001945in.

This is my date of birth 07/02/87, when i check status in the Website Provided by them it gives these things doesnot match and no information are available as per.

Why does it take so long atleast to know the Status of my Passport, when i asked regarding this in Srirangapatna Post Office they told RPO Bangalore may not have Uploaded your Status, we have sent all possible details. When i enquired in Srirangapatna Police Station they gave the same answer.

The people who applied for Fresh Passport after me in my Place have got there Status uploaded in Website and have cleared all possible doubts.

I have submitted every possible documents they have asked.

Is the whole system corrupt? If things are so where do People from Rural Sector apply for Fresh Passport, every time go Bangalore?

Where can i get relevant details? Kindly reply me.. what i do next..

Continue waiting is it the only solution?

More RPO BANGALORE Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sep 30, 2009

I have submitted my Fresh Passport application on 02/06/09 bangalore one office yeshwantpur. My police verification has been done in month of July09 .

My deatails are as follows file no: bngb15079509.

I haven't got my passport and it's very urgent.

Why does it take so long atleast to know the Status of my Passport, when ever i am calling to the enquiry center they telling furnish one more address proof. i have provided them each and every thing my address on my present company's letter head, my rental agreement on my name with owner siganture and i am staying with my brother.

I have also submitted identity proof of the brother also. I dont know why its taking so much time. To clarify the RPO objection i gone to RPO office also i have met their enquiry and she said yes fine and understood my situation and advised me you can write a letter with all the address proof once again and drop down to the box. I have doen that also and from 27August09, i am waiting to kno wthe dispatch date of my passport. When i enquired in RPO office they ask me same question furnish your more address proof on my name.

Please tell me one thing how many time i need to provide my address proof.

The people who applied for Fresh Passport after me in my Place have got there Status uploaded in Website and have got their passport with in 30 days.

I have submitted every possible documents they have asked.

Is the whole system corrupt?

waiting for reply!

• Sh
      Nov 07, 2009

My passporthes been dispatched2days back.I wanted to know residential adress in my passport

• Sh
      May 27, 2010

I have submitted my Fresh Passport application on 06/04/10 rpobangalore only . My police verification has been done in month of Apirl23 .

I have submited all address proof .

My deatails are as follows file no: bngc00311010.

I have submitted every possible documents they have asked.

Is the whole system corrupt?

waiting for reply!

• Re
      Jul 01, 2010

MY DAUGHTER'S PASSPORT RE-ISSUE HAS BEEN SENT FROM SP OFFICE, SHIMOGA ON 17TH MAY 10 AFTER POLICE VERIFICATION.
    NO CHANGE OF ADDRESS, ALL OTHER INFORMATION IN OLD PASSPORT STANDS SAME. WHY SO MUCH OF DELAY ? LET ME KNOW
    THE STATUS IMMEDIATELY. REF: FILE No.Z540384.

• Ra
      Jul 11, 2010

I have submitted my Fresh Passport application on 10/05/10 bangalore one office yeshwantpur. My police verification has been done in month of may2010 .

My deatails are as follows file no: BNGA01094410

• Sy
      Jul 19, 2010

My wife applied for the fresh passport of my minor child which is pending on your part while there is need of police verification report for minor. As your reference " If applicant is a minor ( less than 18 years) police verification report not required.

File No: U00036610 Application Date: 28/05/2010 DOB: 16/04/2010

Hence I request to kindly arrange to issue passport of my minor, so that I can get my family visa easily here at abroad.ie. Saudi Arabia

Waiting for your reply

Regards

Syed Tajuddin Vazir

• Kn
      Oct 08, 2010

I has applied for passport in the month of April, But in vain nothing has come out positive way till now, i think & i feel government in the state is C*******d, it does not really matter,
    & the software & the database is been handled by Tata Software, which everyone can see what mess they have created.

• Mh
      Dec 06, 2010

I have submitted my daughter fresh Passport application on 25/09/10 in Mandya Head post office.
    file no: BNGW160640-10
    Date of Birth: 16/07/2010
    I can't able to find out the status of passport details in
    passport Seva kendra (PSK) http://passportindia.gov.in/wps/portal/statustracker
    PSK not reply for mails or not response proper in phone also. I haven't got passport and it's very urgent.
    If respective dept should to update online, It's useful to public. At last, pls let us know the status...

• Kh
      Oct 04, 2013

In shimoga district SP office asking money to send pvr report to passport office