RPM Outlet / Awful company

In July of 2007 I ordered a jet chip module from rpm outlet, received the product and was not satisfied with it. So I requested a RGA number to send it back for an exchange for another product. As discussed on the phone with them to get the ball rolling a little faster, I agreed to buy the new product (so it could be shipped right away), and then receive a refund on the old product once I shipped it back to them.

I waited well over a week for the new product, and then decided to phone customer service when it didn't come. They claimed it was on back order the whole time, which was never told to me at the time of purchase. So I waited a week or two more only to get the same response in future calls (when they decided to answer the phone that is)

Well all of that was going on I had sent back the old product waiting for my refund on my credit card, and all I got from them was the product returned. It was refused by them, even though it had there return number written on it

From that point on, no answer phone calls, misleading comments, and just an all around bad attitude from them. In the end I have paid well over $600 for one product that I didn't like and another that I never even received. And by that point it was over the 90days so my credit card company couldn't do anything about it.

Va

Comments

• Fr
      3rd of Nov, 2008
    rpmoutlet.com - parts ordered never shipped
    rpm outlet
    11821 s. sam houston pkwy west
    Houston
    Texas
    Phone: 281-854-0300
    rpmoutlet.com

ordered 2 parts and paid for both. 1 part recd. other part was to be shipped in 10 to 14 days. when traced company same thing - will ship in 10 to 14 days. company no longer replying to emails and unable to contact by phone as recording says call will be answered in 11 minutes and have stayed on line for 45 minutes and no answer. have requested full refund for parts not supplied but have received no response. no customer service from this outfit. this order is now 5 months old.