R.P.M. Financial / Scam and cheating

This company or whatever they are has informed me that my 'lucky numbers' were selected and I had just won $250, 000.00. They sent me a check from Jim Ellis Atlantis Inc., out of Atlanta, GA for $4500.00.

I have held this check for one year due to a close lawyer friend of the family told me not to cash it nor deposit the check. I have read some of the reports that was sent in regards to this company and I am glad that I did my research because I was getting ready to take this check to my bank and deposit it.

I wish I could just received something that is meant for me and hope that something will eventually be done to these individuals who are constantly scamming us non-wealthy people. This kind of mess makes me sick and very sad.

Comments

3rd of Feb, 2016

RPM Financial is real estate lending /mortgage company in California. We do not have any connection with the Atlanta, Georgia company. We do not do scams. We do not mail check.

Please file your complaint with the local Atlanta better business bureau. Thank You