Rpm / Harrassing Phone Call

I Received a Phone call from a supposed women named Elizabeth Harerra, Who works for RPM, who asked for my name, when I gave it to her, she begin telling me of a past due bill I had with verizon. I said excuse me as I didn't know the name of the company calling, she in turn began screaming at me, I told her I that it sounds like she had a bit of a tone. She said that I needed to check my phone and low it down, I tried to explain that I had received unemployment and currently not working, she asked me if I was on unemployment in 2006 as well, and kept screaming, "WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO MAKE A PAYMENT?" over and over again never giving me a chance to talk. finally I hung up, with a remark of my own. I want to say that if Elizabeth Harerra feel she heard the last of me she's crazy! She is the most rude and ugly person that has ever spoken to me! She should be fired!!! How can somone like that still have a job???? I hope she gets fired and can't pay her bills and gets a ### just like her to let her see how it feels to not have!!! She is a disgrace to the human race and I hope she reads this and change her nasty ways for 2009!! That is not an appropriate tactic to get anyone to pay any bill!!!

Comments

1st of Mar, 2009

i think u were dealing with a scam!!
    they never act like that!