RPC Score / Had to close my card

I was checking my bank statement when I discovered that a company called RPC Score was withdrawing money from my account for the past 2 months. I immediately closed my credit card but I don’t want to be silent about this occurrence. If you see them know that they are fraudulent.

Sh
May 19, 2013

Comments

• Di
      17th of Jun, 2013

Same thing happened to me
    And I cant find their contact number

• La
      30th of Jul, 2013

They took out 28.95 on July 30, 2013 and they did not let me know so I'm writing this so nobody else get charge. Their phone number is 855-531-7968 . It make me mad that they are able to get away with it.

• Sh
      1st of Aug, 2013

They(Rpc score) took out 28.95 from my banking account without me knowing, i cant find their contact to gt my refund...will this be consistant fraud or should i take it to court.

• Cl
      1st of Aug, 2013

I also got robbed of $28.95 from my account. I have know idea who these people are never used a credit score thing online. Whoever these people are need to be held accountable.

• Ke
      12th of Aug, 2013

starting in May started deducting $29.95 from my bank account. $29.95 was deducted in May, June, July and August.. I called the company and they couldn't even find a record for May and did not believe that I didn't sign up for their service. I am 19, I don't even have a credit score or care to know what it is. They refused to refund any of the money that was withdrawn from my account.

• Un
      26th of Aug, 2013

Same thing happened to me, and there is no contact information. Bad thing it is my bank card.

• Ql
      13th of Sep, 2013

me too! they deducting 4.98 from my banking account in august and September, and I do not receipt anything from them. too bad for who like me to go apply for UI, I don't know why the gov. let some one to robbed the poor people like that.

• Jp
      13th of Sep, 2013

i just checked my card and i see that 28.95 has been taking out..what is this for? how do we get a refund?

• Jp
      13th of Sep, 2013

THEYSAY YOU GET CHARGE BECAUSE YOU DON'T CANCEL OUT YIOUR ACCOUNT IN 7 DAYS...IT'S A RIPOFF IF YOU ASK ME.. AND TWO YOU CANT GET YOUR MONEY BACK..TOTAL BS

• Ea
      20th of Sep, 2013

I also recently noticed the charges on my credit card, after attempting to sign up for the free trial in order to get some rewards for my son's little iPad game, and I too had errors when trying to sign up and got no receipt of confirmation of enrollment, so I assumed at the time it didn't go through. However, when you sign up for these things the company's contact info is usually available on the Terms of Service agreement that you get access to, so if anyone reading this decides to try another free trial (which are not necessarily bad) be sure to write the company's info down - and it is also available on their web site under the ToS link. I just now had my charges (supposedly) refunded in a quick and surprisingly professional manner after calling them. One of the keys to getting a refund in my case was that since the enrollment failed on my end, I never was able to access my credit scores, and when trying to get the refund, the company can see the lack of access, and so they know that an error occurred on enrollment, which helps them agree to the refund. So be aware, if you sign up and use the service once, and forget to cancel before the trial period ends, you are on the hook for the charges. RPC MyScore isn't really a scam - it may be bad business, but I don't think it's truly a scam. You just have to be careful with what you are doing, and know what the consequences can or will be. You can go to myscore (dot) com for the ToS link with the company info.

• Jk
      24th of Oct, 2013

I have been back and forth with the company for a month now. Luckily my awesome credit card company, Capitol One has been working with me fighting these guys the whole time. I am still disputing charges and I am sending my complaint straight to corporate. If anyone else is interested in contacting corporate, here is the info:

Promeritum LLC
    2385 North West Executive Center Dr. Suite 100
    Boca Raton, FL
    Fax number: 305-675-3629

• Ka
      24th of Nov, 2013

Just put $100.00 on my WalMart Money Card and 3 days later this stupid piece of sh** company charged my card 3 times! $26.95, $28.95, and $29.95, ALL IN THE SAME DAY!! I did not authorize this and never even heard of the place! My credit card number has never been given out to anyone except Amazon and WV Penitentary Tours. I am furious! That was for my daughters Christmas presents, of which one is sold out now, since my card was declined!!! Thanks a lot!!! I plan on complaining, loudly!!!

• Ed
      29th of Nov, 2013

same thing happened to me, and they don`t want to give me my money back.

• Ed
      29th of Nov, 2013

they (RPC score took my money from my banking account without me knowing, and they don`t want to make the refund. this is fraud