Royaltypuppies.com / This people are the worst

I tryied to buy a puppy from them, we make the deal and I sent $1050 USD, later Kim Collard (the owner) told me that the puppy has a murmur heart and she can not send me the puppy yet, so I must wait then and I agreed, later she told me that everything was fine and I sent the second part of this amount (800 puppy, 250 shipping), some days later she told me that the puppy died so I must wait her to have another litter and she will let me choose a puppy, I said thanks but I want my money back. I dont want just another puppy, I had two years looking for a chocolate male schnauzer without pary marks and those are very difficult to find... so I dont`want another one of any color, but as soon as I sent her my response she never answered me again by phone or mail... so no puppy, no money, no respond. She cheating us and made us a fraud. We have everything with our lawyer. this people is the worst!!!

Nu

Comments

27th of Dec, 2011

Well I'm sorry for that I bought my puppy from Kim, 2yrs ago I had no problems. My pups are pregnant now and are chocolate. They will deliver 1/16/2012. I will sell them much cheaper.$800males$1000females. Call if interested 4432538428