Royal Relocations Solutions

10 shore blvd APT#3G
Brooklyn, New York
Phone: 1-877-861-7258
royalrelocation.com
Royal Relocation Systems SCAMS, the moving company which hires random movers with trucks, the buisness is shady and unprofessional.Please know the company is operated out of an apartment in brooklyn and that Frank Mack, Who is the entire staffthe owner, the complaint operator, the supervisor... the guy rates are unrealistic, unfair, unjust and I'm disgusted that he is able to run buisness like this because he has a license to do so.Please never pay money to him up front.Once your furniture is on their truck, trust me the rates for the move will change sometimes jumping into the hundreds and the thousands.I recieved my furniture damaged and some missing items.After the drop off the point person which was frank whom always answered my calls and called me back, become unavailiable when it was time to discuss the how he was going to reimburse me for the severe damages of really expensive furniture.He answers every ext for this phoney company and does not honar one word of his contract.He is a scam please don not use this moving company!The website has phoney referral testimonies and phoney ratings. I found out that he invested alot of time creating profiles of non exsistant people to promote the company.Royal relocations scammed me of thousands -BBB Will be informed but for now please use another moving company...perhapes one that you are able to meet someone who has used their service.
Complaint comments Comments (4) Complaint country United States Complaint category Other

Comments

A  17th of Apr, 2010 by    0 Votes
wow I wish someone had told me this or I saw this post earlier .The guy that you mentioned he was really snake like when we talked about the pricing of the move.My husband told me to get alot of information and what he gave me were estimates with the company's address on the top and I was amazed that their seemed to be no buisness with that adress and now I see why -I never thought he was working from out of his apartment..but anyway he did ask for alot of money up front.Im curious how did you handle it?
N  19th of May, 2010 by    -1 Votes
To whom this may concern,

We at Royal Relocation do not have any complaints or contracts based on this client, We follow up on any complaint at the heat of the moment should there be a problem. Our customer service staff is available from 9AM to 9PM seven days a week. This false information was posted perhaps by either, Our previous employers that where let go of there jobs in retaliation or other moving companies looking to slander us. Should our right full customer's have an issues with any of our services please call us direct to resolve any issues you may have. We are a respectful company serving nation wide with our own trucks and trailers with an A rating on our Better Business bureau report.

Sincerely,
Royal Relocation Systems inc.
(877) 861-7258
A  4th of Jun, 2010 by    0 Votes
I too had a very bad experience with Royal Relocation Systems. They gave me a binding estimate (which is quite the joke and not worth the paper it is written on) and by the time the movers came to actually do the job the price had more than doubled and they only tell you that once the truck is completely loaded and you have no other options at that point but to allow them to take your belongings. This company single handedly ruined my life. They held my belongings hostage until I could cough up an additional $1700.00 of monies I did not have. My move was done under very sad and stressful circumstances as it was and they made a very bad situation 10 times worse. They are scammers and very dishonest. Why aren’t these kinds of people put out of business? What is wrong with our legislators that they do not see what the moving business is doing to innocent people all over our country? I Also checked them out with the BBB and had confidence that I was dealing with a reputable company. Everyone should beware of this company and avoid them at all costs and tell your friends, heck even tell your enemies. This company is even to crappy for them. By the way I will also add that several of my items were damaged and things were missing. The company has refused to return my calls and I have been fighting them for 2 months now. So I am taking further action. Small claims court anyone? Even if I do not win (which I know I will) the aggravation it will cause them will be worth it all to me.
A  12th of Jul, 2010 by    0 Votes
Royal Relocation Systems owns only 1 licensed truck- according to their USDOT license #1815073- you can check this for yourself. They are very nice on the phone, but do not follow federal regulations & you will end up paying much more than you agreed to. Call 30 or 40 times- if you speak with someone, you'll get nothing but a run around- and expect your furniture to be damaged and 7 days late- like mine was. They even made an adding mistake of $280.00 on the contract ( in their favor, of course ) and assured me it would be straightened out- but never did. So, if you want your $800.00 tv broken like mine- use Royal. I was royally shafted.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree