Royal Puppy Kennel

Posted:

False Claims

2.4
Beware of this breeder. They do not breed their own dogs. This company is a 3rd party for puppy mills. They have adult dogs onsite but our not the parents of puppies they sell. They tried to pawn a female dog as mother of puppy i was buying and notice mother hadn't produce litter in months. The akc papers they supply are names of other people for Dam and Sire, no where on the akc papers are the supposed Royal Puppy Kennel breeders. BUYERS OF BULLDOGS BEWARE OF THESE SCAMMERS. THEY SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS!
Complaint comments Comments (33) Complaint country United States Complaint category Pets & Animals

Comments

D  14th of Dec, 2011 by    +1 Votes
Their phone number is right there at the top of their website. If it were me, I would probably call them in regards to the puppy I was interested in and possibly go see if before purchasing it. As far as the $500 deposit, I clicked on it and noticed that it goes through PayPal, so you would probably be fully protected if the transaction didn't go through and you didn't receive a puppy.

As far as the Puppy Mills claim above, I'm not sure about that, but wouldn't be so quick to make that judgement. I'd give them a call and ask them directly.
D  28th of Mar, 2012 by    +3 Votes
I have been getting my bully's from RPK for 4 years now, i have bought two for relatives and two for myself. Befre i had bought my first, i got to see my pup and several others on the mother eating. What kind of person would go on to the computer and try to ruin someones life? And from what i can see everything you have written is complete false. The 500$ is to hold the pup of your choice, so they dont sell it. & they send you threw paypal(like you said with your own words) so you would be completely protected. I am one of the several customers that have wrote RPK a Thank you quote along with my pic of my first bully a few months along. Its located on RPKs website you will see tons of customers that were very happy. SHAME ON YOU JON MCARTNEY
A  27th of Apr, 2012 by    -2 Votes
This is a full blown puppy mill they are liars and all they do is sell dogs from Russia, and they are filthy pigs that why they are on the news channel 3 on your side look it up.
A  6th of May, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Was at this place today, would only show one output at a time, did note have Parents on site. Got agitated when I ask him about it. Puppy was dirty and in poor health. I would spread the word. I wish u would of found sites like this before I went to even see them.
A  11th of Jul, 2012 by    -2 Votes
They sold me a VERY SICK dog!!! Now they won't return my calls. My dog is on the verge of death now, and i've only had him for 2 weeks. They change and disconnect their number all the time. Very shady. DO NOT USE THEM!!! They are AWFUL PEOPLE!
N  14th of Aug, 2012 by    -2 Votes
Just wanting everyone to know that this individual and kennel is a thief and fraud. First hand basis, he is buying puppies from others and trying to pass them off as his own. Selling these puppies for his own breedings, not furnishing correct papers, or complying with correct vet statements. Would not recommend anyone to deal with this man or business. Bad News, watch out people, they are out there.
D  30th of Oct, 2012 by    +2 Votes
This is such a tragedy.. I have invested my heart and soul in my animals. I have been a strong advocate around the globe and in my community for years fighting against the "MILLS", unethical breeders and animal abusers.I have helped many people acquire life long companions for over 25 years by and through placement of rescues or puppy placement. I have donated many hours to local shelters, worked with several "make a wish" type nonprofit organizations never expecting compensation just straight up kindness of my heart and humanity its self. I have many (celebrities) as repeat customers who trust me have researched our facilities well prior to decision and yet I dont ask for rights to advertise for business or personal gain.. I have managed to keep my reputation clear and clean of any marks by and through my honest straight forward human ethics. No shady lies sorry sales tactics or dirty tricks. Overall I have tried to be as fare and truthful as one person could be and its absolutely heart breaking to read such wrongful accusations toward what I have worked on for as many years as I have.. I am very grateful to those who have contacted me regarding this board with the overwhelming gracious kind words of disbelief and reassurance of exact opposite to the comments found within. Bottom line... everyone is entitled to their opinion and speech. no one human can make everyone happy all the time. But one would hope people could be honest and ethical when written to the public or attempting to boost their own "Dog Business" not by their own acts of business ethics but by hurting those who do.. In another way I should thank each and every commenter here as they have helped to boost our ranking and move us closer to number one position!!! THE GOOD ALWAYS PREVAIL one way or another ..

My kind sincere kind Regards to all
N  14th of Jul, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I purchased a puppy from them about 3 weeks ago. I partially blame myself for this mess as the kennel itself, (if thats what you call it) stunk terribly. Unfortunately, I took my ten yr. old bulldog, Bubba, with me and he has been very sick and under vet care since. His father had died the night before and I wanted to get another pup right away. I own a home for the elderly and they were so sad about Herman that I wanted to lift their spirits.I should have taken the time to research this kennel.The puppy was congested and even the seller heard the congestion and gave me doxycyclene to use for 5 days to clear up her "little cold". Well, the five day supply did clear it up but only temporarily. I later learned that she should have been on it for a complete 10 days. Its like a person taking antibiotics for only half of the recommended dosage. Her congestion came back like a bomb. She couln't breathe and her gums had turned white. As my usual vet was closed, we rushed her to an emergency hospital where she was immediatley put on oxygen and IV medications. The vet said she had only a 50/50 chance to live. He said her congestion when I got her was from aspirated pnemonia and that by giving her only half of the recommended dose only made matters worse If they didn't have the full dose to give me, then the seller should have told me to get more from my vet.Now they are trying to say that the puppy was fine when I bought her! Then why did they give me the medication??? (Which by the way I have learned is illegal!) Sandy, the seller, keeps saying these weren't his puppies and he was just selling her for a friend. Don't be fooled! The name Royal Puppy Kennel and Big Bullies, a.k.a. Cindy Johnson, are basically one and the same, they just use two different kennel names for whatever reason that I am determined to find out. Sandy and Cindy are boyfriend and girlfriend! When I recieved the papers to register her, there was another hook thrown into it!Cindy, the supposed litter owner, had sold the puppy to a Karen Baffalohead in Langley, Ok. I've checked her out and she is a breeder of bulldogs, (and sounds very much like a puppy mill.) Then Karen sold the puppy back to Royal Puppy Kennel????? The papers they sent me didn't even have a place to reister the pup in my name! When I inquired about this I was told to send the papers back and they would register her for me! No way I was sending them back so they could try to clean up their mess! I doubt now that these papers even belong to this puppy! After 3 days and night, we picked up little Gracie. She is far from better and along with nebulizer treatments and medication, may take two weeks to get over this. My bill for the three days was $3000.00. Royal puppy kennel says bring her back and they'll replace her with another pup. Are you serious???? I would never take another pup from these people nor would I subject our little Gracie to that filth hole. I want reimbursed for the vet costs, but more than that I'm going to spend any time I have to see that this fraud of a kennel is put out of business. This way of making a fast buck at the expense of unknowing buyers and innocent little pups needs to be stopped! I am already working with an attorney, the Arizona Bulldog Club, Bulldog Rescue people who are aware of Royal's shoddy business practices, and the vet that was able to pull her through. I WILL NOT STOP! My name is Phyllis and can be reached at 480-983-0939 if you need more detailed information or want to help me put these people out of business.
N  14th of Jul, 2013 by    -1 Votes
I want to make a correctio to the above. In checking Pinal County records, Sandy Davis is married to Cindy Davis, not Cindy Johnson, who resides in Ok. Sandy explained to me that he was selling this puppy for a friend. That is not true. Sandy purchases puppies wholesale and then sells them retail. He is not a breeder. Don't be fooled by the information on their website.
A  17th of Jul, 2013 by    -1 Votes
Absolutely agree complete fraud. Sold my dog to my husband with parvovirus and kennel cough. Took over a month and thousands to save her. I'm just glad I had the resorses to do it. Cindy promised to help a couple days in wouldn't even return my calls. Tried to sue and it was impossible to have them served. Now she has hip displatia and I doubt she is even pure bread.
N  19th of Jul, 2013 by    -2 Votes
If you need help getting them served, please call me. My number is above.
N  19th of Aug, 2013 by    -2 Votes
I have just discovered from animal control that these people do not even have a license to have a kennel!
D  19th of Aug, 2013 by    -1 Votes
We are very sad that Phylis Rowe a breeder of bulldogs is so very hateful in the matter of her care of her new puppy, When she came to our house she did speak out she was a breeder and knew everything she needed to know about a new puppy, She was also informed that the little white puppy did not come from our kennel but was a line we owned personally as well, We also had her sign a agreement that she would get her own health check from a vet to insure she had a healthy puppy . She in fact did do that and received a good bill of health from her vet to match the same as our vets inspection and both vets agreed she was a healthy girl . She also mentioned the rescue was aware of us and we called them to see if or ever had a problem with us as we always sale good natured and healthy puppies. They stated they had no problem nor would they have a reason to, When we were alerted of Phylis Rowe problems she was having we suggested she return the puppy and we would have our vet take care of her as well as give her the total refund, She would not do that and elected to take the financial burden in her own hands, All of her problems occurred 3 weeks after the purchase as well as we have a email stating she was doing good and wanted her papers which we sent to her as we did not have them at the day she got her puppy, She also informed us that she had lost a dog prior to getting her puppy without acceptance she very well she could of had a virus at her home, She also runs a assisted living home with lots of traffic from visitors and care givers not knowing whether they could have brought a virus in, It is very hard to assist in this manner as we got a email demanding her hospital bills nearly a month after she got the puppy, she checked out good at the vet, she has no control in the home of the puppy, many people touch the puppy, I do not know if it may have been outside to long, she does not know what her other dog died from than she says he was old, There is no doubt this lady loves to cause problems as we received a visit from animal control and yes they did say she sent them out to poor conditions, The officer did say she definitely didn't expect to see the very nice place and odor was not an issue nor the well being of the dogs and puppies, We live and love our dogs and expect the very best for them, It saddens us to know we sold a puppy to someone like this that had no idea in caring for her, We will screen a lot better next time, We have had a kennel for many years, we have only the best containment you can buy and our dogs are treated with the up most care, In response to Phylis i think anyone that would post and do the things she is doing is very sad as she did not know how to care for her puppy and is using us for her frustrations. I am really not sure what relationship or martial status would have to do with her problem with her puppy but maybe she is showing her real intelligence, This is a response as well as a message to other breeders or any other type of business out there, The message is yes there are really people like Phylis Rowe that must not have anything better than to harass others, We have a email from her as well bragging that she sued the county and is very capable of suing people, Her message pretty much speaks her behavior, In conclusion we have elected to take legal measurements needed toward Phylis Rowes slander, harassment and or otherwise. Sincerely Sandy husband of Cindy,
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@LOVEBULLYS You know, I'm researching to get another bulldog as I was a victim of an idiot puppy mill salesman but after reading your post I will not use you. I had the very same issue as Phylis with mine and had a 3000 dollar bill as well. Her issue was almost identical to mine and the fact that you find a way to belittle her and push the blame is exactly what the pet store did to us. How dare you? What you should be doing, if all this is false accusations, is provide proof to protect yourself. Where is your proof of how "great" you are? You make me sick just for the simple fact that you exist. Lets hope you lose your business or legislation changes to put people like you out of business.. I can't believe what I just read and you totally angered me by being such a holier then thou jerk.
A  27th of Aug, 2013 by    -3 Votes
I purchased a English bulldog from this "breeder". Upon examination with xray the day of purchase I found that my puppy had bronchopneumonia, a temperature of 103.4, and multiple parasites in his GI tract. Multiple weeks of fluid and antibiotic administration were required to nurse a 10 week old puppy back to health. This cost us about $1000. We contacted the puppy mill providers and the stated in no uncertain terms that they would not cover this cost and demanded we return the puppy to them. We refused and I truly believe this is the only reason our baby is still alive today. When meeting our puppy there was no access to the dame, sire or kennels. I knew this should be a red flag, but the puppy was, well a cute puppy. I hope this message will deter others from making the same mistake that I did and give money to this puppy mill. Ask your veterinarian for a reputable English bulldog breeder so we can put this puppy mill out of business!
D  22nd of Sep, 2013 by    +2 Votes
We are unaware who you are as we always help in assistance if our puppies become sick, we also do not represent our puppies as soley our breedings as we sale puppies that come from our kennel if their owners cannot achieve that, please remove your posting as we try to be as honest as possible and every thing is upfront in our contract including comunication from you thanks again
N  26th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
@LOVEBULLYS Don't tell people to remove their post. Who are you?
N  13th of Oct, 2013 by    0 Votes
I am responding to all the lies that Sandy printed on Aug. 19th about my purchase of the puppy, Gracie.
A. Gracie was not from any line of yours. You purchased her from a puppy mill in Oklahoma, as I traced her down and spoke with the seller. This is Sandy's usual way of procuring puppies. He then sells them for double the price.
B. There was never any signed agreement about health.
C. I spoke to a prominent member of Arizona Bulldog Rescue and she had nothing but bad remarks to make about Sandy
D. Sandy admitted that the puppy was congested and gave me a 5 day supply of antibiotics to give Gracie. If she was so healthy then why would he give me the pills which he later admitted to on e-mail
E. I was NEVER offered a full refund
F. The congestion was masked by the antibiotics so that when I had my vet look her over she sounded good. Ten days later it came back like a vengeance and she spent 3 days and nights on oxygen to the tune of $3000.
G.My 14 year old bulldog died of old age although Sandy would have you think it was something contagious
H. When the papers came for Gracie, it showed the transfer from a puppy mill but also there was no place for me to fill out an aplication to register her
I. I called Audra from animal control to see if Sandy had a kennel license. For someone to say that they've had a bulldog kennel for years but Sandy did not have one. Audra called me back saying he would have it by October, but I doubt that he does.
J. I have better things to do then spend time listening to these liars. The only reason I stay on it is to get rid of people like this in the pet industry.

Gracie is going to ber spayed soon and at that time the vet will be able to take a better look at what might be wrong. When she drinks she fills her mouth with water and then puts her head back like a little bird so it can run down her throat. At that time I am going to demand financial restitution. Sandy says he's taking me to court for harrassment. I wish you would so that we can get this over with.
Anyone reading these complaints before you purchase from Sandy, please go to a reputable breeder!!! Fish around the internet. These are not the only complaints about him
Feel free to call me if you have any questions 480-983-0939
N  14th of Oct, 2013 by    +2 Votes
This is TRASH!!! Anyone who is anyone knows that the freaks posting the false slanderous TRASH are nothing more then lonely, desperate, has beens, who cant find anything better to do.. Anyone who knows these people know this is all false. I have to say to anyone who is looking at this board as reference... I urge you to take this as a challenge and go to the facility meet the people and look at their dogs you too will agree, THIS BOARD and this person or people who are writing are incorrect and need to get a life!! You will not be sorry and you will find a great team of devoted people who care and it shows in the quality of their dogs.
No matter how hard you try to hurt someone with slander and personal defamation by attack on public smut sights "TRUTH IS TRUTH" and unjust alogations do not prevail when the real story is really all that counts.
My name is Gabriel Thorp. I know these people and the dogs. I am their trainer/handler of many years.
A  4th of Dec, 2013 by    0 Votes
This kennel if you can call it that is a disgrace, the man is rude and you are not allowed to see the parents or more than one puppy at a time. The puppy we looked at first had very bad eye discharge and wheezing, we took our best friends with us as they have both worked in the vet field for over a decade. Come to find out they bring in puppies from out of state puppy mills and then charge inflated prices. I would recommend doing your research and finding a reputable breeder that has no problems showing the sire and same, and that actually has their kennel name on the papers or papers that are actually transferable. I talked to someone that regrets purchasing from these scammers, his papers when he tried to register his male pup was told the registered litter only had female pups. Makes you wonder how they get away with this.
N  9th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I have had many calls from people that were robbed by this so-called breeder. He is white trash, a thief and a liar. The last call this morning is a lady who has television connections. Please call me so that we can stop this bum and his wife from continuing to sell poor, sick, puppy mill pups. 480-983-0939
N  17th of Mar, 2014 by    0 Votes
I got out little English from royal puppy kennel a couple years ago now. When we picked her up the parents were not there so we could not see them. She also had a cold when we got her so they gave us medicine to be on for a few days. We did sign papers stating we had a couple weeks to get her into the vet and be checked out. She ended up being healthy and the only problem we had come across was she had demodex mange. I personally would never buy from them again though. While we were there they were building a bunch of little houses to have to keep all the puppies in. I feel now that there is no reason to buy a puppy for $3000 when you can adopt one instead. Breeders making money from making animals suffer by making them have multiple litters is not right. Let's adopt and get all of the puppies out of the shelters and into homes! Stop supporting these selfish money hungry breeders/puppy mills!

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree