Royal Palm Club of Dallas / Rude Cold Calls

1 TX, United States Review updated:

I received a cold call from this woman who is clearly calling from a boiler room operation in which you can hear numerous other calls being conducted. She said she is calling from the Royal Palm Club of Dallas. Rather than simply say I had no interest I decided I would listen to her. She asked how I was doing and I asked her what The Royal Palm Club is. She then hung up... I'm not sure which customer service schoool she graduated from, but I think we can assume they are total scam artists...

Tx
Sort by: Date | DownRating

Comments

• 3p
      1st of Apr, 2009

I just got off the phone with a lady from Royal Palm Travel Dallas, wanting me to schedule a time for my husband and I to come to there Dallas offc and watch a 90 min presentation, in turn I would walk away with 2 person 2 night 3 day travel pass to any major city in US or a 5 day cruise leaving from Galveston. I told her I could not schedule a time until I spoke w/ my husband. She then asked, "You cannot make a decision w/out your husband?" I informed her my husband does not make descisions with out me and I don't either, that is what a marriage is. She then asked, "Can you not convince him?"
    I found this very rude for belittling me and my respect for my husband.