Royal Palm Club of Dallas / Rude Cold Calls

United States, Texas Review updated:
Royal Palm Club of Dallas
I received a cold call from this woman who is clearly calling from a boiler room operation in which you can hear numerous other calls being conducted. She said she is calling from the Royal Palm Club of Dallas. Rather than simply say I had no interest I decided I would listen to her. She asked how I was doing and I asked her what The Royal Palm Club is. She then hung up... I'm not sure which customer service schoool she graduated from, but I think we can assume they are total scam artists...

A  1st of Apr, 2009 by
I just got off the phone with a lady from Royal Palm Travel Dallas, wanting me to schedule a time for my husband and I to come to there Dallas offc and watch a 90 min presentation, in turn I would walk away with 2 person 2 night 3 day travel pass to any major city in US or a 5 day cruise leaving from Galveston. I told her I could not schedule a time until I spoke w/ my husband. She then asked, "You cannot make a decision w/out your husband?" I informed her my husband does not make descisions with out me and I don't either, that is what a marriage is. She then asked, "Can you not convince him?"
I found this very rude for belittling me and my respect for my husband.