Royal Link Financial / cashiers checks--fraud

1 Greenville, MI, United States Review updated:
Phone: 616 754 9293

Received a cashiers check for $3, 900.00. The letter said I won
$39, 000.00. Beware it is a scam. I called the number on the letter and the guy, Michael Smith, told me it was not a hoax. So
I took it to my bank, and they told me it was a scam. The name of the bank is Hanvit Bank that the check was written from. So watch out, all they want is your account number.

Nancy

Na

Comments

Sh
  10th of Nov, 2008
Royal Link Financial - 39,000 check
Royal Link Financial
Canada

They have moved I guess. I recieved letter today with a 3, 900.00 check. you know the rest. I just read all the scams on these people. You can mail me if you want more info. They are working out of niagara falls, ontario.

Wa
  14th of Nov, 2008

I received this letter and it was addressed to my 11 year old daughter? Same thing she won $39, 000 and there was a cashier’s check for $3900.00 to cover the tax. Be extra careful I was at the bank and there have been many attempts to cash these checks which they are after you account info. (SCAM) rip it up or burn it! (Do not use it). I traced the letter and found many fake address that are on the letter. I researched the company and they do not exsist? I also checked out the address on the check and there is no such street in California as (W Olympic BLVD)? So please just shred this info if you received this letter. Good Luck

Ja
  14th of Nov, 2008

I also saw on Google maps that the address does exsist but there are vacant buildings all around the area? Scam just throw it in the trash! Just like Spam ! Now it is coming back to you via Mail Box. :)