Royal Indian Raj / RG Villas - helpless situation
I have also invested lot of money in Royal Gardens project for last 2 years with absolutely no returns. Its been more than a year since I have requested the refund but no luck. I have hardly been able to get in touch with them but whenever i did, I had to listen to their ever growing lame excuses. I have talked to many people in their canada office.
I am sure there are lot of people in the same boat. Why is it that we are not able to do anything to get our hard earned money back except hope that they refund one day or just wait for them to run away with our money. I feel helpless and surprised that I cannot do anything.
I don't have much knowledge or time to take this matter legally and personally I think that it will take forever before matters get settled through legal route. But how about media? there's got be ways to get some help and put a closure to this fraud and help everything get their money back.
I have been reading articles about RG villas and their fraud scheme for last 2 years on a regular basis. I only wish I had similar research before investing the funds.
I am not sure if everyone is as puzzled like me, but would imagine some of you have taken certain extreme steps (not like me just hoping and hoping) to tackle this fraud situation and deal with liars like Manoj Benjamin and his brother Ravi Benjamin.
Just wanted to get the ball rolling and see what we can do together...
More Royal Indian Raj Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Indian Raj - Permissions Approval is Meaningless 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud and Deception 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas Developer - Questionable Business Practices 
- Royal Indian Raj - fraud 
- Royal Indian Raj - RG Villas Developer ( royalvillasandresort.com ) Reacts Illogically To Legitimate Inquiries 
- Royal Indian Raj - Cleared of Fraud
- Royal Indian Raj - Ex Employees posting Internet Liable 
- Royal Indian Raj - Fraud Allegations - new lawsuits 
- Royal Indian Raj - Tax write-off 
- Royal Indian Raj - Royal Indian Raj CEO Manoj Benjamin Caught In Web of Lies