Royal India Packing Company / Non-fulfillment of agreement

1 India Review updated:

I had contracted with Royal India Packing Company, Tilak Nagar New Delhi run by a person called Inder Mohan and had a terrible time getting my stuff from Delhi to Hyderabad. The company was extremely unprofessional and did not fulfill the terms of the contract as per which they were to transport it from my house in Delhi to my new house in Hyderabad, packing and unpacking included.

1) They did not arrange for laborers to unload the consignment and most of the consignment was just left in the parking lot of my apartment block.
2) They had promised that my consignment would be the only one on the truck but that was not the case. Some of my stuff, including a painting was damaged.
3) The guy, Inder had personally promised me to repay Rs1500 as compensation (after we complained to the cops) for not unpacking the stuff and that did not happen.
4) This Inder guy was polite until the contract was signed but after that was extremely rude especially once the payment was made!
5) They were extremely unpunctual and slow in packing the consignment. They were usually 3-4 hours late and took about 9 hours to pack. So basically wasted our day!
6) The truck operator they had arranged left after some of the goods were loaded on to his truck. The goods had to be unloaded from the truck and another truck had to be arranged for at 11o' clock in the night.

Overall a bad experience!
Satish

Sa

Comments

• Rm
      19th of Feb, 2007
    Royal India Packing Co - New Delhi - Non-delivery of part of consignment
    India

I had booked some household goods to be transported from New Delhi to Bangalore. The Transporter, Royal India Packing Co. 16/32, Prakash Shopping Complex, Tilak Nagar, New Delhi did not deliver all the goods. Poor service.

• Ro
      3rd of Oct, 2010

Very True. It happened with mee too. Very bad experience. My stuff took 1 month to reach bangalore from delhi

13th of Feb, 2011

Hey guys ...I have also faced the same a long back...Inder is a big time [censor] and a spot on the community of transaportation.
    The story mentione dis same with everyone...He is not a mover & shipper he is just a low quality dalal for task.

• Su
      24th of May, 2012

I had contracted with Royal India Packing Company, Tilak Nagar New Delhi run by a person called Inder Mohan and had a terrible time getting my stuff from Delhi to Singapore and Bangalore. The company was extremely unprofessional and did not fulfill the terms of the contract as per which they were to transport it from my house in Delhi to my new house in Mohali, packing and unpacking included.
    I need some help on tracking this person to get me the which I shipped through to Bangalore. Somehow he is not giving me the details of the shipment. And he is threatening us and not providing the return amount

Actual cost Rs 9, 000, he charged Rs 69, 000. So total amount cheated: Rs 60, 000

He promised the items will be delivered

• Su
      24th of May, 2012

in 3 days, but it was not delivered till 30 days, Also the bangalore package is still missing. He also promised door delivery, but i had to pay Rs 5000 extra for door deliver in singapore.

• Ag
      13th of Dec, 2013

I was also cheated by this firm. We had opted the service and later few packages are misplaced by them. and they are not looking into the issue. Instead they started disconnecting calls with fake commitments.
    If any one can take some legal action against him then they might not do this again.
    FRAUD-CHEAT : PACK and LIFTERS (they don't move/ship)