Royal India Packing Company / Non-fulfillment of agreement
I had contracted with Royal India Packing Company, Tilak Nagar New Delhi run by a person called Inder Mohan and had a terrible time getting my stuff from Delhi to Hyderabad. The company was extremely unprofessional and did not fulfill the terms of the contract as per which they were to transport it from my house in Delhi to my new house in Hyderabad, packing and unpacking included.
1) They did not arrange for laborers to unload the consignment and most of the consignment was just left in the parking lot of my apartment block.
2) They had promised that my consignment would be the only one on the truck but that was not the case. Some of my stuff, including a painting was damaged.
3) The guy, Inder had personally promised me to repay Rs1500 as compensation (after we complained to the cops) for not unpacking the stuff and that did not happen.
4) This Inder guy was polite until the contract was signed but after that was extremely rude especially once the payment was made!
5) They were extremely unpunctual and slow in packing the consignment. They were usually 3-4 hours late and took about 9 hours to pack. So basically wasted our day!
6) The truck operator they had arranged left after some of the goods were loaded on to his truck. The goods had to be unloaded from the truck and another truck had to be arranged for at 11o' clock in the night.
Overall a bad experience!