Royal Holiday — royal holiday horrible timeshare experience
My wife and I were pitched, the sale of our existing timeshare was a condition of purchase at Royal Holiday . The salesperson misled us about the guarantee to sell our existing timeshare for $62, 750. We didn't get the guarantee until we were leaving after signing the contract. The guarantee was for no more than to list the property for sale for $62, 750.
We talked about the RCI bonus weeks we were getting. We talked about the cost of $179 or $189 a week. Nothing was said about having to pay maintenance fees first .We were told we were getting a $90, 000 annuity. We then found later it was an "anticipated" annuity.
When you look back to see all the slimy sales tactics playing on our emotions and when good questions were asked about risk and financial commitment or guarantees of pay back the way the sales men to conned us deflected every time.
After many useless calls, We decided to act by our side. We hired "Mexican timeshare solutions" to cancel our timeshare and after 3 months, we were free from all the payments, maintenances fees or any relation with Royal Holiday.
Be aware, do not hire any company to sell your timeshare all of them are scam and they work together with the resort And never pay anything in advance. It was a hard lesson to learn but we did.
We had our doubts because in some websites we read that Mexican timeshare Solutions, charged in advance, but since we had our free consultation with them, they clarified us that we do not have to pay anything in advance until our contract is canceled and that these comments were placed by the resort that wants to stains the image of them and prevent people from canceling their timeshare contracts with them. So ignore those comments, have your free consultation and cancel your contract!!
More Royal Holiday Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - vacation club misrepresentation of contract
- Royal Holiday - timeshare scam
- Royal Holiday Nassau Comfort Suite Paradise Island - timeshare vacation scam 
- Royal Holiday - cancellation of fraudulent - misleading contract 
- Royal Holiday - signed promissory note