Royal Holiday / Costamex / Trojan -virus

1 Northern Ireland, County Fermanagh, United Kingdom Review updated:

Just like to inform people - actually warn them - not to access into Coxtames (Grupo) website. I got an virus out of my try, went to 'contact' -page.. or tried to (didint succeeded) and got this trojan, a pretty bad one what becomes to viruses.

Costamex is marked to be the 'parent' of Royal Holiday Club Servicio... something. But thats odd if they are the parent of such company, because Royal Holiday Club is also existing as a company itself in Europe (isle of Man and Switzerland), and thus only common sense tells that if its about Royal HolidayClub Servicio administrativos... or so.. it should be under Royal Holiday Club itself...

Anyway I got a tough virus... so its impossible to check the websites related to RHC I guess to get any contact information, like in this case in Mexico about the board of administration..

It seems that the parents dont exist, or theres something 'wrong' with them, only the children do :). a nice scamming tool?

Sa
Jun 15, 2013

Comments

27th of Jun, 2013

Thats why 'they' create such business structures generally as a scamming tool as well - easy protection to 'whatsoever business'. I could create a company like that f.e. in Belize, many other places as well, but anyway. I could also create a postal address to my 'company' make it look like a normal existing business there. Its not legal though if I did so. As scandinavian I just cant do legally what so ever when I live here and pay taxes here as well... Thats how also 'RHC' funtions and its 'branches'; companies related to it. Easy just to create also so called cover companies.

I really dont understand 'trustee' -services' anymore. How they can be legal (?). The parties which offer certain services to create cover businesses all over, to protect their customers privacy - in the name tax avoidance what so ever. Why they are not been stopped by doing it? I do understand the legal part of this kind of business but not the way they allow all those rip offs and other illegacies made to us. Thats a crime.

When its about well hidden business. A customer has no right to know anything about anything.

27th of Jun, 2013

This is about trustee -business in Isle of Man related to RHC. Its about FNTC (First NAtional Trustee Company/First Names Group, former IFG Int. Division). IFG Plc Ireland used to be the 'mother' of them earlier but sold this business (or its management) to Anacap.

When theres no propriate service existing to us --- its about holiday club -business Im talking about here, also trustee -service though, at least no service to me.. They (trustees) shouldnt be protecting such rip off -business I got involved in Caribbean accidently and help those guys do stay anonymouss when its about illegal business. Only metoids used in this business make it way out of legal. They (RHC in this case I try to tell something about how sick this kind of business generally can be) collect our money in advance, and then give us the worse service ever (or no service at all). And the trustees help them keep anonymouss and thus safe. We dont have rights beccause theres nothing real existing to us. We cant fight anonymouss company, which doenst even exist anywhere to us. And at the same time they give their clients tools to... what so ever :). Sorry about my english.

I tell about Royal Holiday Club. which is registered company in Isle of Man under IFG (nowadays First Names Group), but theres no service existing there - in the address it should exist. It only exist anyhow in Mexico, but I never made a contract with Mexicans myself when I took a part to Royal Holiday Club plan in Caribbean--- Anyway the point here is that everything seems to be more or less just made up... whatsoever. Only FNTC/First Names Group here as RHC (former IFG International Division) existing as RHC. Either they are RHC or they established RHC there as a company in the name of tax avoidance. Either or... not legal system, I dodnt think. And I was stolen big money.

The business -structure; trustees give services to their customers to help them to create such company structures. When nothing real exists to us except well hidden secrets.

Sorry bout spelling mistakes.

27th of Jun, 2013

I know that people were complaining about RHC a lot earlier, but till RHC started to make 'general mutual release' -contracts with unsatisfied members I bet those guys cant complaint anymore. Am I right? They can't actually say a word during their lifetime about RHC or the penalty (according to the contract) is a lot of money they have to pay to RHC. Not a one negative word. BTW mutual means two-sided, doenst it? But 'RHC' rules the world in this as well. Its not negotiable contract as I have understood. More like: keep it or leave it.

These my comments are in pieces. One there and the other here...

Please guys, if you consider to undersign such 'release' - contracts, read it carefully. Laywers have made such contracts, so they are aware all the tricks what becomes to the contents of such contracts. For me it means forcing you to sign bad contract in the name; getting a little money you paid to them back. I wouldnt sign it ever. And for me this is not about the money. Its more about revenge :) anymore. They spoiled my finance, I spoil their finance back :). Try to :). And its about freedom. Its about justice. Im the victim, and as long they dont resolve things between me, I do know my rights. They made a crime in the first place not me. Its about business made in the name of tax avoidance, its about any kind of money laundry. Its about korruption. Its about stealing hard working peoples money, its about robbing the others. Whatsoever, but it has to be stopped. Another chain put to your feet when they try to get you into another kind of contracts, scam after scam. Always has to watch out what you say loud, sort of - the rest of your life. Like the original Royal Holiday Club -membership contract. I understood it properly till after years. Took a long time to really get it. And when I did, I couldnt understand myself to put my name under such contract. It means illegal contract to me anyway. Only because theres no european laws makes it very weird one in my case. And this US law mentioned in it also makes it more weird in my case. Nothing to do with USA.. Theres this Florida and Arizona law in it... but the Arizona is the real weird one..

27th of Jun, 2013

Because I dont work I have time to write a lot complaints. I am just a mother, my occupation :). At least used to be. Divorced one.

And when I travelled to Bahamas, I did it with my children. And still nothing wrong with this whole case 'they' did to me? Somehow I just want the entire world to know about my case. About trustees incolved in this, just everything. Tax avoidance -business, everything related to this kind of holiday business.

And I want those 'whitecollar -men' to get their part in this. I actually want to nail them. :) I know what those guys are capable. Like in life generally, theres people do the work (dirty one) for the others. Theres always people get off the hook, no matter what they do. Its about their occupations in many cases as well, when they dont get caught. For me its about morality though, the reason why I just hate those whitecollar -men doing such dirty things to the others.. Those who make their own rules..

And its about laywers. When people can make all the illagacies 'legally' :). When you always find a way out---sort of.

I need that money they took from me using illegal methods, but its still not about money. My soul is not in sale :))

27th of Jun, 2013

And I write and I write. I know that this is a website, people ignore, and theres not moderating system, not a real one, I dont think. Everything goes through, almost everything :) And when others want to google, theres always ways to find also these complaints I write. Just want people to know. And wonder why 'RHC' does nothing in my case, when they do with americans and canadians.

This county Fermanagn, Nothern Ireland above - my fast fingures pushed by mistake when I tried to find Isle of Man, but didnt succeeded...