Royal Holiday Club / fraud/misrepresentation
My name is Watawa Barosy-Rogers, my husband and I bought a 30 years Gold Membership with Royal Holiday in July 28, 2007 while vacationing in Cancun Mexico for a total of $22, 895.00. whe n we pusrchased the mem-bership, my husband and I had a lenghty discussion with Sale Director Mr. Ernesto Kruse, on how to terminate the contract with Royal Holidy in case we longer want it or can't offord to pay for the contract and Mr. Kruse had assured my husband and myself it would not be a pro-blem to terminates the contract with Royal Holiday, all we had to do is to contact Royal Holiday and a member service consultants would be able to assist us solved the problem. Since we bought the membership we have made a total payments of $17, 056.20 excluding two annual membership fees in the amount of $1, 350.00 and another additional $240.00 Special Assessment fee increas. Due to the economy my husband and I encountered some financial hardship with our finances at the end of 2008. We had contacted Royal Holiday over and over, spoke too so many member service consultants and to availed every single one of them told us that they can't help us we, and we have finish paying the contrcat because they don't cancelled membership or refund on what was paid. So Please if any member of your office staff can help my husband and I resolved this problem we would appreciate it very much.
We can be contacted via e-mail email@example.com or via phone [protected]
Mr. & Mrs Rogers.
More Royal Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation package
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday