Royal Holiday Club / fraud/misrepresentation

1 FL, United States Review updated:

My name is Watawa Barosy-Rogers, my husband and I bought a 30 years Gold Membership with Royal Holiday in July 28, 2007 while vacationing in Cancun Mexico for a total of $22, 895.00. whe n we pusrchased the mem-bership, my husband and I had a lenghty discussion with Sale Director Mr. Ernesto Kruse, on how to terminate the contract with Royal Holidy in case we longer want it or can't offord to pay for the contract and Mr. Kruse had assured my husband and myself it would not be a pro-blem to terminates the contract with Royal Holiday, all we had to do is to contact Royal Holiday and a member service consultants would be able to assist us solved the problem. Since we bought the membership we have made a total payments of $17, 056.20 excluding two annual membership fees in the amount of $1, 350.00 and another additional $240.00 Special Assessment fee increas. Due to the economy my husband and I encountered some financial hardship with our finances at the end of 2008. We had contacted Royal Holiday over and over, spoke too so many member service consultants and to availed every single one of them told us that they can't help us we, and we have finish paying the contrcat because they don't cancelled membership or refund on what was paid. So Please if any member of your office staff can help my husband and I resolved this problem we would appreciate it very much.
We can be contacted via e-mail neo12020@msn.com or via phone [protected]

Sincerely yours,

Mr. & Mrs Rogers.

Comments

• Jp
      4th of Mar, 2010

My family and I were scammed by Royal Holidays at their Punta Cana site.

We went there to enjoy our well earned vacation. All we wanted was to rest at the beach and spend time with the kids.

Unfortunately we were conned by the Royal Holiday timeshare scheme into spending listening to the pitch. The original 30 min "meeting" turned into 90 minutes. Countless drinks later the managed to get a deposit out of me. The next day I asked for a refund and since no contract was sign they agreed to do so in writing. Three month later I am still waiting.

• Jp