Royal Holiday Club / misrepresentation

1 CA, United States Review updated:

This letter is to summarize the misrepresentations of material facts that occurred during the contact signing, between myself and Royal Holiday. These misrepresentations and damages remain regardless of my earlier attempts communicate and have your company correct them.

Your recent letter and billings both reminded me and prompted to perform further investigation of the misrepresentation or Royal Holiday and damages inflicted upon me a a result.

On [protected], I entered into an Contract for Services with Royal Holliday, based upon but not limited to the following written promises:

1) 25, 000 points per year for 30 years or 750, 000 total points.
2) Annuity retuning 100% of the cost of the membership at the end of the term
3) 15, 000 pts for oasis
4) 5 weeks in Europe - $199 per week
5) 1 week in Hawaii
6) 1 week in Tahiti
7) Airfare Voucher - $3000
8) The points could be accelerated or accumulated, transferred or rented or sold back at the purchase price.
9) I could put my account on hold at anytime if cash flow was bad and they would role over the missed payments

Of the topical list above I did not receive the following items, as promised in writing at the time of contracting Royal Holiday:

1) Annuity retuning 100% of the cost of the membership at the end of the term
2) 15, 000 pts for Oasis
3) 5 weeks in Europe - $199 per week
4) 1 week in Hawaii
5) 1 week in Tahiti
6) The points could be accelerated or accumulated, transferred or rented or sold back at the purchase price.
7) I could put my account on hold at anytime if cash flow was bad and they would role over the missed payments

Royal Holiday – Page 2 of 2

I attempted multiple times to communicate with the Royal Holiday employees from my contract signing: Ernesto Barberi and Arturo Martinez, but I was never able to get them to respond to my call or letters. I have recorded all the evidence of these attempted communications.

As you can see the misrepresentation described in this letter they were both material and multiple in occurrence.

Now my credit has been damaged by Concord Servicing Group

Yours truly,

Pascal

pascal@pmax.org

Pa

Comments

• Th
      22nd of Apr, 2010

Pascal;

We feel we have been the victim of a fraud, we have contacted everyone at this company ask for our money back.

No one has been able to help us, it seems they forget everything, we got the names of the sales people and with all the guys we spoke, each item we've discussed.

My husband and I purchased a timeshare with Royal Holiday on 2/28/07. We were pressured into buying and realized after we left what a terrible decision we had made. I searched through all of the paperwork given to us looking for any type of info on a cancellation period with no luck but we kept trying to cancel!

We are so very angry, feel like we have been knowingly deceived.
    We did not pay the down payment in full and all paperwork says that the down payment was received...
    Is this contract legit if the down payment was not complete??????????

Can We get a refund? We want to make them pay for what they've done to us!!!

We are rying to compile all the information and expose them to all the medias!

Sarah & Martin Jacobs