Royal Holiday Club / misrepresentation
This letter is to summarize the misrepresentations of material facts that occurred during the contact signing, between myself and Royal Holiday. These misrepresentations and damages remain regardless of my earlier attempts communicate and have your company correct them.
Your recent letter and billings both reminded me and prompted to perform further investigation of the misrepresentation or Royal Holiday and damages inflicted upon me a a result.
On [protected], I entered into an Contract for Services with Royal Holliday, based upon but not limited to the following written promises:
1) 25, 000 points per year for 30 years or 750, 000 total points.
2) Annuity retuning 100% of the cost of the membership at the end of the term
3) 15, 000 pts for oasis
4) 5 weeks in Europe - $199 per week
5) 1 week in Hawaii
6) 1 week in Tahiti
7) Airfare Voucher - $3000
8) The points could be accelerated or accumulated, transferred or rented or sold back at the purchase price.
9) I could put my account on hold at anytime if cash flow was bad and they would role over the missed payments
Of the topical list above I did not receive the following items, as promised in writing at the time of contracting Royal Holiday:
1) Annuity retuning 100% of the cost of the membership at the end of the term
2) 15, 000 pts for Oasis
3) 5 weeks in Europe - $199 per week
4) 1 week in Hawaii
5) 1 week in Tahiti
6) The points could be accelerated or accumulated, transferred or rented or sold back at the purchase price.
7) I could put my account on hold at anytime if cash flow was bad and they would role over the missed payments
Royal Holiday – Page 2 of 2
I attempted multiple times to communicate with the Royal Holiday employees from my contract signing: Ernesto Barberi and Arturo Martinez, but I was never able to get them to respond to my call or letters. I have recorded all the evidence of these attempted communications.
As you can see the misrepresentation described in this letter they were both material and multiple in occurrence.
Now my credit has been damaged by Concord Servicing Group
More Royal Holiday Club Complaints & Reviews
- Royal Holiday Club - class action lawsuit! 
- Royal Holiday Club - got money back and contract cancelled! 
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday is a scam! 
- Royal Holiday Club - problems getting cancellation! 
- Royal Holiday Club - cancellation of contract 
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - royal holiday vacation club
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - membership dues, inability to use timeshare and not honoring. agreed upon contract. would like all dues and fees paid refunded
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - this company is a scam
- Royal Holiday Vacation Club - holiday
- Royal Holiday - royal holiday timeshare scam, please be careful