Royal Books & Cd's / Fraud

1 Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:

I sent this company my 45 dollars plus 5 dollars shipping and handling and never received ANYTHING!! I was supposed to receive pages of books that I was supposed to assemble and I got nothing! I saw they withdrew my money from the check I sent them, but got nothing!! I will get to the bottom of this!

Br

More Royal Books & Cd's Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Hs
  13th of Nov, 2008

I'm lucky that i've read your coment. any way thank you for saving my money from that ###

Ap
  20th of Nov, 2008

I got the same letter and my dad and I were going to go together and try the cheapest one. I was skeptical and told him I would research it a little and then I found these complaints. Sorry that you all lost your money. Usually if the deals sound to good to be true, like this one, then they are a scam. I hope you get to the bottom of this because there is no telling how much money they are making from this. If there is anything I can do I will to complain about them as well!! LET ME KNOW!!

Na
  29th of Nov, 2008

I received a letter today but after reading all the complaints I tore it up and threw it away.

Thanks

Ni
  1st of Dec, 2008

You just saved me time and money. I got the letter just this morning and
was going to give this one a try. (So many are scams!) But like you, I
decided to do some research first, boy am I glad I did. Thanks all.

Te
  2nd of Dec, 2008

Thank you, Thank you, you just saved me money and I am greatful but sorry for your loss. You just can't trust anything anymore what a rip off I received the letter on Sunday and thought I would research I am also glad that I did. Again Thank you, Thank you.

Os
  3rd of Dec, 2008

To all people that sent in the money: Did you even read the letter? Misspelled words and poor grammar don't really sound like a book company to me. Did you try calling them? Oh, right, they didn't include a phone number. Who wrote the letter? Right, it was the "program director". What was his name again?

Sy
  3rd of Dec, 2008

I received a letter today and after reading the complaints posted online I decided to trash Royal Books & CD's registration form.

Thanks for the info.

Ki
  4th of Dec, 2008

Thank you for all who have posted complaints. I received the same letter today about assebling books, but I, too, had the same feeling about the misspelled words and improper grammer in the letter. I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau in Florida, and in my state to report. Since I only have a PO Box and no phone # or contact person, I don't know that there is anything they can do.

Te
  18th of Dec, 2008

Thank you for all the information that was posted. I to received the same letter and was about to send the money for the book assembly. I pray some one can get to the bottom of this scam. Once again Thanks !!! If there is an legal home assembly job and anyone knows of it please let me know at berrylicous05@yahoo.com.

Ja
  5th of Feb, 2009

I received the same letter dated around the end of January 2009. I was going to give it a try and thought I would look it up on the internet. Boy, am I glad I did. Usually, when something sounds too good to be true it is, I'm so glad I followed my instincts. I'm sorry for your loss though. You helped a lot of people out.

Jh
  11th of Sep, 2009

Received paper in the mail stating I would make money assembling booklets but figured it was a scam, found this site, and wanted to let everyone know that it is a scam. Do not send in money to these people. Rip up the paperwork and throw it out!