Royal Books & Cd's / froud

p.o. box 100789 F L -FL 33310Fort Lauderdale, FL, United States Review updated:
3.65
Phone: N/A
I got a letter in the mail saying I can get UP TO $1, 000.00 WEEKLY! Assembling booklets at home $10.00 per booklet... Guaranteed! but I have to send $50.00 REFUNDABLE FEE.
Ro

More Royal Books & Cd's Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Da
  13th of Oct, 2008
trying to rip me for money by leying to me saying i could make ex money filling envenlops and charging a lot of money to do a job . their are 4 group to steal money from hard working people starting from$39.00plus$5.00for shipping to$112 plus$5.oo for shipping that is a lot of money to steal from people in the u.s.a who are trying to make a little extra .it is time for some body in this goverment to put a stopt to thease lies. darren chambersburg pa.
Ja
  16th of Oct, 2008
I also recieved the same letter about making good money daily or weekly, But, I am skeptical i don't want it to be a scam. There is no phone number or website and that makes me nervous. I would love to help and make money I am at home so i have all day to assemble the booklets.Not a problem.$50 to start is fare.i could really use the money. are the checks authentic? i am hesitant.
At
  16th of Oct, 2008
Is this truly a fraud?
Ar
  17th of Oct, 2008
I received the same letter and my google search of the company lead me to this site. Is there anyone out there that has actucally tried this?
Di
  18th of Oct, 2008
I am looking for work from home and was hoping this to be a good source . Does ANYONE work for these people? Is there a reliable company to work from home with? I would be interested in any feed back.
Ma
  20th of Oct, 2008
Just to let everyone know; I recieved this letter as well. I have checked the company out with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). They rate the the Royal Books & CD's as an F...with the following statement:
F - Our opinion of what this rating means:
We strongly question the company’s reliability for reasons such as that they have failed to respond to complaints, their advertising is grossly misleading, they are not in compliance with the law’s licensing or registration requirements, their complaints contain especially serious allegations, or the company’s industry is known for its fraudulent business practices. The link for the BBB is http://www.seflorida.bbb.org/BusinessReport.aspx?CompanyID=92008904
DON'T SEND THEM MONEY!!!
Ar
  21st of Oct, 2008
I was just about to jump in. I can't begin to thank you all enough for this input. I won't waste my time and $.
love you guys
Trey Blum
San Ramon, CA
Ru
  23rd of Oct, 2008
I just receieved this same letter and am so glad I decided to check out the Internet first. Thanks to the person(s) who had these people checked out. Is there any way we can prosecute such companies?
Mi
  26th of Oct, 2008
I remember in 2007, I am sure that I sent a Cheque that was negotiated by my bank, to Royal Books & CD'S, and I never received my booklets.

They choose to send you offers every six months when they think you forget.
Yesterday, Friday Oct.26/08, I received another letter that appears so beleivable, I can't resist sending the $45.00 Plus $5.00 shipping order fee.
Ri
  27th of Oct, 2008
Yes I too had bought into this and never received anything. I even wrote to them a month ago with copies of the check, and the agreement I sent them, but nothing. When I searched royal books fort lauderdale, they gave me a phone number of someone who lives close to there, am thinking this may be our scammer's but don't know how to catch them but am thinking we can with a phone # as to where they live. Also maybe hang out at the post office as the PO BOX is the same as all the rest of you stated. Not much as individuals but they still should be stopped. I live in NY so am too far away to do anything.
But they shouldn't be alowed to keep doing this to other's.
Wi
  27th of Oct, 2008
i received letter also. I think it is a fraud!! No name, No phone number! Letter says to send to Ft Lauderdale, but post mark on enveloupe is Boise ID, Looks like a po box drop
Ro
  27th of Oct, 2008
Thank you everyone for your imput. I thought that this was an answer from heaven, just when I needed it most. I was ready to put the money in the mail. I thought it was funny when I called the number on the back of the registration form and it was an answering machine, you couldnt leave a message and they didnt say they would call you back. If anyone knows of any legitimate working at home projects, could you let me know? Thanks a bunch! Robin ( ronamardot@verizon.net)
Li
  27th of Oct, 2008
I too received a letter Royal Books. I called the number on their flyer & also only got an answering machine which said mail box was full. Then I decided to check them out on line & am so thankful I did before I wasted my money.

thanks guys. If you know of an honest work at home job
let me know.

wkanthony57@yahoo.com
Vi
  28th of Oct, 2008
I too recieved this letter. I am thankful for all this information. I am on the phone with my bank right now putting a stop payment on my check!
El
  29th of Oct, 2008
hello to all, I too received the letter from Royal Books & cd's. i'm not so sure it is a scam, I sent the 50- 45.5 last month and received in the mail today a package from them with the 16 page report they offered. however, the instructions are a bit confusing, first they tell me that I have resale rights, and that I am the only source for this, and I will receive the full amount $19.95 for each booklet that is requested, then in the next paragraph, it says to send them $ 17.00?? any how, if I have resale rights and I am the one to buy the supplies and pay for mailing, although the letter says they will do it for a price. then I am going to keep the profits. We will see if this really works.. will keep you posted.
Elizabeth Wise
zeoliteamethyst@yahoo.com
Ch
  29th of Oct, 2008
I received the Royal Books and Cd's mailing 1 month ago...I sent them total $76.00 to get 50 letters to stuff and receive $500.00 or $10.00/hr...I did receive those letters...all 50 of them along with another letter saying that if the people I send these mailers to sends them back to Royal Books I'll get $15.00 for each one sent back. It also said I will be re-imbursed for the $76.00 after my 3rd paycheck...ok so I sent the 50 letters out and paid for the stamps $21.00; which they also said will be refunded, when they receive my receipt with a code# on them...that code# is how I get paid, since they set-up an account for me to track my progerss...well guess what, it's been over 3 weeks since I sent those 50 letters out...no paycheck and no refund of the stamps!!!
I guess my parents were right when they said " if it looks to be good to be true...back off cuz it is!
Ju
  31st of Oct, 2008
I received a letter in mail with no return address stated you can assembling booklets at home for $10.00 per booklet ganaranteed and you can make $100.00 up to $1000.00 per week work from home.
I want to know if this is a scam.
Ca
  2nd of Nov, 2008
The letter from Royal Books has been sitting on my desk for over a week and today I filled it out - ready to send. I am so glad I decided to see if I could get info online about the company before getting a money order. THANK ALL OF YOU for saving me $50 that, no doubt, I would have lost.
They need to stop and think about where and from who the money comes. $50 will buy grocerys, or help with bills that people struggle to pay on time, or shoes for a couple kids.
If anyone knows of something thats on the up and up, please let it known. Need to work.
Wa
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I'M ALSO A VICTUM OF THE SAME ENVELOPE MAILING FRAUD, A REAL SUCKER I WAS TO GET SUCKED IN TO THIS TRAP, WELL PEOPLE OUT DON'T BECOME THE NEXT TARGET, BY ALL MEANS DON'T SEND THEM AN CASH & CHECKS, OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF, SEND THIS SCAM REPORT TO ANYONE YOU KNOW OF
Wa
  2nd of Nov, 2008
I'M ALSO A VICTUM OF THE SAME ENVELOPE MAILING FRAUD, A REAL SUCKER I WAS TO GET SUCKED IN TO THIS TRAP, WELL PEOPLE OUT THERE DON'T BECOME THE NEXT TARGET, BY ALL MEANS DON'T SEND THEM ANY CASH & CHECKS, OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF, SEND THIS SCAM REPORT TO ANYONE YOU KNOW OF