Royal Books / Terrible experience

I received a letter in the mail one day asking if I wanted to work from home. I figured since I'm already working two jobs and I'm in need, why not?? I sent it back with a check for the full amount about $130. It took two weeks longer than it was supposed to. But I finally got my package with the pre-addressed envelopes. I did my duty and paid for stamps and such to get these out quickly.

Its been 3-4 months now and I've heard nothing back from the company. I'm out of pamphlets and I have NEVER received a paycheck from these people. I even sent in my receipts like they asked to be reimbursed for the cost of postage. Apparently these folks are getting free labor and charging for it. This is not right nor is it fair to those of us who were really looking for an alternate option to working 24/7 and for minimal pay.

Va

Comments

Ci
  27th of Jan, 2009
Royal Books - want my money back
Horsham
Pennsylvania

I was told I could earn $1, 000.oo weekly by mailing out letter to people that was on the mailings that this company sent to me. i mail them and receive nothing. I want my money back. I will also be reporting this matter to the attorney General.