RoVo&Associates-Law Office / PDL Ventures

1 9980 W. Flamigo Road, Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 702-838-7522

This attorney office (ID#439352 File #[protected])keeps calling me on my job and at home stating that I owe PDL Ventures $358.00 from a pay day loan of $150.00 that was sent by direct deposit to my bank of america account (which is not closed and has been since 8/2009) in August of 2009. During this time I was involved with Christian Credit Counseling Debt Consolidation [protected]). I've asked Bank of American to send me a copy of my Bank statement during this time and they have no records of this deposit. Can someone please search and stop these folks from calling me on my job and home and making threats to me on getting this money. This has been over a year and how can they charge me more than what they are claiming they gave me? They also cannot tell me exactly what company this is. PDL ventures apparently has a lot of companies that they deal with.

Comments

20th of Dec, 2010

i don not owe these folks all this money. and they need to supply me with more concrete evidence. they have already call someone I listed as a reference and are leaving an area code 347-434-2534 and the name Charles

• Ki
      22nd of Dec, 2010

Hi Janice,

First, next time he calls ask for written validation of the debt and ask for the mailing address for the collection agency. Be polite, keep a nice tone to your voice regardless of what he says or does. When you get the address, thank him. End the call on a polite note. Then, draft a letter stating that all future communications will be in writing, and they you demand they stop calling your home and place of employment. This is called a cease communications letter. By federal law, they have to follow it. Send it certified mail, return receipt requested. Then contact your state AG office and file a complaint.

I am a retired professional collector and I know how to stop agencied in their tracks.

30th of Mar, 2011

thanks I am going to try your suggestion

30th of Mar, 2011

Guess what, they told me they could not send me a written validation because the transaction was so old. It took him a while to provide me with their mailing address-- CSG and Associates PO Box 276202, Boca Raton, FL 33427--Mr. Wilkerson-1-877-854-0260.

• Ed
      29th of Oct, 2014

I received a letter from frontier Fiancial Group on 10/27/2014 saying I owed $830.00. For what they claim is a Target Financial LLC purchase. At the www.payffg.com site where they ask me to log in, they ask for the last 4 digits of my SS#. I'm not doing that. This looks like a scam. It may be identity theft. I never made this transaction. If you have any input, I would appreciate reading it.