Route 9 Budget Inn / Terrible service

I stayed at the Route 9 Budget Inn in Warrensburg for the Bike Event Americade. The owner gave a price quote over the phone and at check out increased the price exorbitantly. The mattresses were filthy and sheets were not changed, within the week. Towels were old and worn ... Thank God I had my own bedding...Then his wife was very rude and degrading the customer that was disputing the price. Calling them welfare cases... Meanwhile their staff is welfare cases and felons on parole... This place is not the same since these new owners took over... They have driven it to the ground...

Va

Comments

17th of Oct, 2008

I was there at that time and I remm. you guys were Vendors and did not do good in selling your leather stuff and you did not wanted to pay the price and the lady with you was cursing and screaming in the office in front of owner kids and now you are complaining SHAME ON YOU... I have been staying at this Budget Inn for past 4 years service is excellent rooms are clean and owner is very kind. So if you didn't do good in selling don't complain they are also in business and they have bills to pay as you guys.

• Be
      9th of Feb, 2009

Maybe you werent having a great day the day you stood there because I love Route 9 Inn, those people are really sweet and I know "the wife" personally and not only is very sweet but she actually cares to help the customer, next time you decide to write a bad review make sure you're in a good mood. Tell the truth!