[Resolved] Roughtrider International inc / invoices unpaid

5 320 mcalpine crescent, Fort McMurray, AB, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 6699 draper way

I been contract cleaning job and paint job for this company for 3 years. the account-er Laura sicord remove invoice on statement and put away. i been prove to her all invoices was justified. shes paid me some invoices and put 3 invoices away from statement, shes give me for raison " We give you enough money i dont think i give you more. Already 8 months i been trying to have this invoice pay and they never get me back with valid raison . they ignore my email my phone call. i will process to the small claim department and spends more money to get those invoice unpaid. This is bad, never see staff like that, and the manager put my case on this accounting department. same for him never get me back on my request. they hold me almost $3, 000 i am small company this is making me in trouble for paid my rent and bills. if you contracting some job from them making sure you be paid after the job and don't move from the site before he did. or confirm with signature all estimate and invoices they are not professional.

• Resolution statement

Call them lot time-email to laura and johanne-email to the manager - meeting with accounter but they get back to me - now small claim

Ma
Feb 11, 2015

Comments

very bad staff company

12th of Feb, 2015

I been working for Roughrider International inc. cleaning services and renovation residences and old ceda building. did a very good job and services. June 2014, i receive a call from the account er Laura Sicord shes modified statement and remove invoice on my work i did. shes just put away 3 invoices and dont want pay me. Shes said we give enough money and we don't want pay more invoices. i been trying to have my money for 8 months now shes still don't want pay me. 2 weeks ago i meet her in calgary and prove her all invoices was justified. Shes still tell me WE GIVE YOU ENOUGH MONEY I DOESNT THINK I GIVE YOU MORE. I tried to contact the guy hire me by email never get me back same for accounting department.

Laura Sicord, Johanne and staff very bad people. bad languages, bad personality and doesnt care about my request. now i have only one choice, spend more money and hire layer to put my case in SMALL CLAIM department.

IF YOU CONTRACT SOME JOB FROM THEM BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU DO INVOICE MAKE SURE THEY WILL SIGN BY THE PEOPLE HIRE YOU IF NOT YOU WILL BE SAME SITUATION TO ME. $3000 I LOST WITH THEM AND PUT ME BAD SITUATION LOST MY JOB MONEY AND CANT PAY MY OWN BILLS.

12th of Feb, 2015

yes sure they did same with me bad staff i agree